• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What weapons do you guys like to use?

Qosmio

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hutchinsondt1964
In Turf War I main the Aerospray RG and in Splat Zones I main the Forge Splattershot Pro or the Aerospray RG... What about you guys? :3

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Splattershot Pro. Gives me both range and ink spread.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Splash-O-Matic. Suction Bomb Rush is so much fun!
Also, NZap85 & Tentatek Splattershot, for when I need more range.
Occasionally .52 Gal Deco too, it's my favorite weapon with Seekers, and I like Seekers.

Inkoishi

The Closed Eyes of Love
NNID
DokiDokiKoishi
Most of them are enjoyable to me! I tend to use Krak-on, Dynamo, the Blasters, and the Aerosprays, though.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Currently my main weapons are the Jet Squelcher, the Custom Dual Squelcher, the L-3 Nozzlenose and the .96 Gal. I like having extra range, and who doesn't like to splat people so far a way that you can't even hear the "hit" sound >:3

Last edited:

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I main Inkbrush and the soon to be Octobrush and the future variants
and with the splatershot and tentatek version

but I also use anything else

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
I was a Splattershot user but immidietly took a liking to the Splash-O-Matic, i love it :3

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
I predominantly main the Gold Dynamo Roller, and to a lesser extent the normal Dynamo Roller. Secondary mains are the Krak-On Splat Roller and the Inkbrush. Hope to also main the Carbon Roller in the future. Sometimes I play the Splash-o-matic and I'm currently getting into Blasters. I tried Chargers for a little bit, but I'm just not cut out for them!

Tigurr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
disasterbreak
I main Inkbrush because I'm good at mashing the ZR key...also its fun to sneak up on people and smack them with it. In ranked I usually use the Custom Jet Squelcher, it feels quite easy to get kills with.
I like the Splash-O-Matic too but I'm terrible with the special, I end up throwing bombs everywhere without concentrating and then get picked off by someone...

Smugpugpup

Inkling
NNID
Smugpugpup
I like switching up weapons regularly so I don't really have a "main" weapon, but I do really enjoy using the Splash-o-matic and the Kelp Splat Charger(I love my suction bombs and sprinklers bruh:cool:). The Forge Splattershot Pro I also quite enjoy when playing Splatzones with the point sensor giving a little vision, and the inkzooka to take out pesky splat chargers.

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Definitely Splattershot Jr. I've used it since the beginning of time and it suits me perfectly. The short but wide range is amazing, along with the Splat Bombs and Bubbler. I do also use the Inkbrush occasionally, although I tend to have a bit of trouble pressing ZR as quickly as needed. :P

Kokonoe

Inkling
NNID
ProfessorKokonoe
I have only used Roller from day one, but I'm seeing the need to have a backup gun because Roller isn't very good on maps like the Skatepark. However, no gun so far gives me the amount of excitement than rolling does, so I'm at quite a quandry. Hopefully one of the unlocks in Level 16-20 is the one for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom