what would a splatoon spinoff look like? + do you want a spinoff?

do you want the next splatoon game to be a spinoff?

• Total voters
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-2145-3543-3333
back when it was leaked that another splatoon game might be in development i saw that a lot of people were talking about wanting a spinoff, and i saw a bit more of it when the final fest was announced. i've always been on the side of not wanting a spinoff at all. the pvp aspect of splatoon has always been the most interesting to me, and going an entire game without that would kinda suck. they have also always had the story modes and now salmon run and side order on top of that as their own side modes/spinoffs.

of course that is my biased opinion and maybe i just been looking at it the wrong way, so my question is what do you think a splatoon spinoff would/should look like, and why shouldnt it just be something they add onto the base game? is a spinoff even something that many people want instead of the games we been getting?
Personally, I’ve already had the idea of a Salmon Run Only game that focuses more on the lore behind salmonids and cooperation. More communication features so the rest of the Dpad has a use, “This Way!”, “Help!”, “Booyah!”, and “Stay Away!” for examples, more weapon variety in rotations so you’re not stuck with 4 per rotation, you end up getting something random from a pool of weapons, and the addition of Gear Abilities to help with more Ink-Hungry weapons like Dynamo, Splat Pro, and Chargers/Splatlings. Plus, I feel like Nintendo could add a few extra abilities just for Salmon Run, like modifying Intensify Action Up to increase the throwing distance of golden eggs.

and yk the one instance where MPU Damage Up would be HEALTHY for the game-

Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-2145-3543-3333
my vote will always go to a rhythm game, b/c splatoon has such great music - hell, I could very easily see them doing a rhythm gacha game like shining live or enstars, although I'd much rather a console release that's fully fleshed out and not a gambling machine lol
nah they just need to bring back squid beatz problem solved- /lh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom