What would your favorite map/mode rotation look like?

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't tend to think too hard about what maps are in rotation unless I really hate them (shoutout to Scorch) but I would probably have the most fun with RM on Hagglefish/MakoMart.
I don't personally love the stages but they're fine and wouldn't heavily restrict which weapons I would pick.

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Right now I'd say Umami ruins Lemuria Hub TC.

I've been on a weird TC resurgence recently, I'm really enjoying it, and I actually like the new Umami and Lemuria on that mode, so I'm going for some recency bias

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
fake answer: mincemeat / scorch gorge clam blitz, because i apparently have a 100% winrate on those two mapmodes. i hate scorge and i hate clams so i wouldn't touch this rotation with a 10-foot wahoo pole in reality

real answer: barnacle / hagglefish zones. i like tower control more but i can't play many of my preferred weapons very well on it, so i'm going with zones. barnacle was one of my favorite maps even before the rework, and the new routes just give you a lot more to do, it's very fun. hagglefish just has a very enjoyable mid to move around in imo (especially with the funny new blocks in zones... idk why they arent in any of the other modes :( ...), and it has both strong frontline sharking spots (for my charcoal / dousers when im aggro), and good defensive ground for backlines (for my heavy edit / dousers when im supportive / ballpoint maybe, i've been thinking of picking that back up again). both are just very fun maps to fight in

C-53

Full Squid
Humpback/Hagglefish, TC. Museum/Mako, RM is a close second.

I like big stages with mixed/limited sight lines, and dynamic objectives that force players care about the whole map.

Catloafman

Inkling Commander
As long as the maps aren't hammerhead wahoo or eeltail I don't really care
TC Inkblot Undertow
OR SZ Hagglefish Robo
these maps are fun

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm surprised about the mako RM love I don't really like it personally. It's just the spawn, I think it's pretty bad
I chose Makomart because it'll at least give me an open mid with cover, paintable walls, and a left route into the enemy side.
Plus, every slosher either feels good or decent there including Dread D so I have a lot of options for which weapon I can pick.

Mili

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6426-7546-0600
Mahi/Mako zones.
Mahi zones is especially fun with Z&F charger, but I'm a fan with most weapons still. Mako mart is just really good I think, I really love the dynamic of controlling the stacks and pushing up close to their base.
I'm sure I like some other maps and modes, but I don't seem to be able to come to a conclusion for a favorite, shout outs to that time I was doing pretty well in shipyard zones because I took their high ground first thing in the match and got strong advantage early on.

Smash Arena

Full Squid
I do enjoy Mincemeat Metalworks on all modes, I think it is a fun stage overall since the rework. I would normally say Flounder Heights is my favorite, but Splatoon 3 really neutered the stage and made it less fun to play on. You would think the development team would have tried to maintain the "Heights" part of the map to show off the Squid Surge mechanic.

QuagSass

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
Hmmm, proooobably robo rom-en/manta maria rainmaker
zones would be better for my weapon, but I also dont want to see a billion pencils. Luckily rainmaker is my actual favorite mode and those are still good rainmaker maps

Babab

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7735-7052-6321
Mine would probably be RM on Undertow & Humpback- best maps, and I love the terrain on humpback- it’s unlike anything else in the game

Vidknight

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
If we’re talking about wins then SZ mako, flounder. Not only are these great maps for roller, pain, and dapples. SZ is also the best mode for these weapon as they can focus more on defending zones by getting kills.

But if we’re talking about fun then CB. Marlin, Rom-en for the simple reason that CB is my favorite mode and both of these maps are pretty fun and have different areas to fight in

bae95

Inkster Jr.
scorch gorge clam blitz. Most abuseable mode in the game as inkbrush. If you happen to get a flank, all you have to do is go into their spawn , make a right, and now you're below the basket and uncontestable.

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
marlin airport / shipshape cargo co in splat zones, because of the Strategic Sprinkler Locations™

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom