• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What Would've Happened if the Octarians won the Great Turf War?

Cephalobro

Another theory, this one is more of a "What if?" scenario. So it is highly speculative.

So, if that plug wasn't ever pulled from its socket, the Octarians would've won easily as they had the smart idea to attack the Inklings early. Inklings would've been forced to retreat underground and the Octarians would be free to claim all the turf. But the most interesting part is how modern life would be affected.

Inkopolis, or rather Octopolis, would be a more technologically advanced city. Instead of just Jellyfish roaming around as the only NPC species, you would see a huge variety of Octarians as well. Turf Wars and Ranked Battles would still be held, but at first, only Octolings would be participating in it.

Inklings would ally themselves with the Salmonids, ready to cause total chaos in Octopolis to claim it back as well as steal Zapfish, the final boss would be groups of elite Inklings who would constantly attack your Octoling. With those Inklings being defeated, Octopolis is at peace once again.

The Sunken Scrolls would show the player a lot more about the Octarians and how their society in Octopolis works, that will definitely be a lot more different than what canon material has shown.

It wouldn't be until after the fight against Tartar that Inklings would start moving to Octopolis as new generation Inklings and Octarians aren't too fussed about the past. However, upon doing so, Salmonids would start attacking Inklings as well.

Yet another done. I had this one in my mind for a long while and I'm glad to have finally gotten it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom