What's a kit that you want to be added?

Blåhydra

Inkster Jr.
Tri-stringer with any off the following:
- Splat/Suction/Auto/Burst/Fizzy bomb or a sprinkler (with a half decent special).
- Booyah bomb/Crab/Ink storm/Jet/Triple strike/Trizooka/Wave breaker. Maybe even chump if it gets the smallest buff to push it from decent to good.

Cephalobro

Jet Squelcher with Ink Wall and Kraken Royale. That combination is sure to get it to be an anti-Blaster weapon, which is always a plus, especially if it can force a pushback on a Clash Blaster.

McSquid82

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/him
NNID
Ewel
Switch Friend Code
SW-7398-4915-8969
Aerospray PG with Burst Bomb and Kraken Royale. Would be a nice callback to its kit in the original game.

Tac

Inkster Jr.
L-3 Nozzlenose with either torpedo or angle shooter for its sub weapon (to combo with the 3 hit burst fire) and kraken. I love how well burst bomb works on L-3 D but can't stand using ultra stamp, so I think I'd definitely main a kit that has a fun special and still lets the sub easily combo with the main weapon.

SecretAgentNeo

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5212-5729-3703
Custom Hydra w/ Mines & Tentamissiles.

Missiles to get in (and because Booyah is already taken), and ink mines to stay in.

You could swap Missiles for Wave Breaker as a mixed reference to S1 vHydra and S2 cHydra, but that would be sort of redundant with Heavy having Wave Breaker as well. Hydra is arguably the only backline that can justifiably have missiles, since it is very much not a special spammer, and needs too much of other stuff (RSU & SSU) to run much SCU for missiles. However, their recon and displacement would still be massively useful.

Rainmixer

Inkster Jr.
Let's see... I would like to see Stamper with Fizzy Booyah. I don't think it really suffers in movement or combo potential without burst bomb, and Fizzy would work great for that combo potential anyway. Booyah bomb would be a great play making special, and the kit overall would be a more passive kit compared to it's more aggressive vanilla kit.

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
explosher or heavy with beakons would be pretty lit on maps like scorch or museum zones. Id like heavy to get its booyah bomb back but thats not happening because they gave it to hydra (and thats probably for the better lol). Heavy Remix gone but not forgotten 🫤

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom