What's a weapon that deserves a buff?

WIP Riley

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-8150-4404-2151
Dualie squelcher, the damage is bad, kits are mid, it's not fast enough, it consumes way to much ink

I love it, it's fun, it's terrible right now

strings

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-7616-8885-7288
We’ve had first Hydra buff yes, but what about second Hydra buff.
Also seconding gloogas. What a cool kit on a weapon that is….. ok.

CookieOCE

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2368-4461-2517
Dualie squelchers. Either needs a damage buff or an ink efficiency and accuracy buff. Still suffering from the S2 nerfs and it doesn't have MPU anymore.
Dualie Squelchers should have received the 28 -> 30 damage buff instead of nzap. They made a consistent weapon even more consistent while DS stays with Splattershot Pro in the "MPU is gone but I'm still nerfed" corner :(

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
i'll toss my vote in for squelchies too, they deserve some love!

honorable mention: bamboozler. not sure what they could do to alleviate its woes but i feel like that weapon really needs some spice

Necrowmancy

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/they
Whatever anyone says the correct answer will always be undercover and goober
Goober needs to be lightweight I will die on this hill

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
tristringer, nozzlenoses, dynamo (no bias), nova and aero (both need reworks more than just buffs imo), gootuber (feed into its gimmick more until it's actually good), luna, clash (rework), ballpoint (odd choice but just revert the rng change), dapples gloogas and squelchies, splat brella and undercover, wiper (let it stack with rsu it'd be funny). uhhh that's about it i think.

Kuwata

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7653-5007-4128
They need to bring the poor Splattershot Pro out of hell. Its fall from grace sinc Splatoon 2 is hilariously sad. Right now, even with the adjustments to Squeezer… there is almost no point in running a Pro as opposed to a 96 or Squeezer. Who knows, maybe the Forge Pro PFS buff will save it :P

guster-animations

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/them
line marker… why did they stop buffing marker. please. im begging you
also reefslider is painfully bad

OctoBlue

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-3569-1668-1584
Dynamo needs a more severe buff, even though it just got buffed in 6.1.0 it needs more than just max damage range increased. It would be a solid weapon for the meta right now if it got buffed, and now that our only cooler option is pencil, we need to look more at dynamo. with a paint efficiency increase I think dynamo would be a pretty solid pick for casual and competitive play

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
They need to bring the poor Splattershot Pro out of hell. Its fall from grace sinc Splatoon 2 is hilariously sad. Right now, even with the adjustments to Squeezer… there is almost no point in running a Pro as opposed to a 96 or Squeezer. Who knows, maybe the Forge Pro PFS buff will save it :p
fpro buff is heavenly and i will not be questioned on this matter!!

Umbreonfan

Semi-Pro Squid
Heavy edit, S blast, splat roller, dynamo, Undercover

Last edited:

SolarSpinner

Inkster Jr.
NNID
precious116373
Switch Friend Code
SW-3520-1828-4413
Is this a safe space :( I just want a smidge itsy bitsy teeny tiny little bitty velocity boost

Gray1sG0d

Inkling
Pronouns
Any pronouns
Switch Friend Code
SW-1097-8580-7904
Make Dynamo good for once it's been bad since the start of the game and they just give it the most insignificant buffs ever

JishTheFish

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0916-3665-4202
I hope the explosher gets buffed. I feel like it just gets outmatched by other anchors. Its whole thing was being a backline with good paint, but there's a certain other weapon that does that job a little bit better (it's pencil). Maybe a second kit could do it well but I do feel its current one still works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom