What's a weapon that deserves a buff?

Suchi

The Eternal Dualie Squelchers User
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994
Dualie squelchers. Either needs a damage buff or an ink efficiency and accuracy buff. Still suffering from the S2 nerfs and it doesn't have MPU anymore.

ShotTwiceOver

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3224-2158-1624
I want Clash to be buffed, solely so I can witness the absolute chaos that comes of it. I need the insanity that comes from a viable, good Clash.

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Honestly gloogas. They're way more interesting and fun to fight than the gals except they just. aren't. good. Give them a fire rate buff or a slight paint buff or anything pleaaase

Iciest Ice

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5366-9128-5213
Undercover needs some buffs, probably would be fine with a small buff in every aspect of the weapon

also i feel bad for nova players, nova deserves a buff too. But idk how to

zyf_

Pro Squid
squelchies, L3, and brella are all weapons that are healthy for the game when they're meta i think

liligravybread

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0704-7291-1041
dualie squelchers deserves a damage buff. it’s got such potential for being a cool midline option if it didn’t take 837472829294 shots to kill anyone. plus the specials it has are kindaaaaaaa
yeah at least make the main weapon better

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
i so desperately want dapples to be good. i have a lot of fun with them when i try them out, i kinda like having a more support-esque option that still lets me keep my general aggressive playstyle, but i know that they’re a “for fun in anarchy open while i’m still below S+” choice and tetras or splat dualies serve me better most of the time.

i… don’t know how they’d buff these things without fundamentally changing the weapon’s identity, though. like, one of its biggest issues is its short range, but dapples are The Dualies With Very Short Range, But You’re Dead If They Get On Top Of You. like that’s their thing. and they already deal more damage per shot than tetras or splat dualies, so i don’t think a damage buff would help. maybe somebody better at analyzing the game would have some ideas, but that’s not me 🤷🏼

blu_aaa

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2473-2014-2344
Dualie squelchers, that reduced bullet size and ink efficiency nerfs that it got bc of s2 mpu hurts the weapon now in s3. It doesn't help that it didn't get any damage buffs or anything in this game to compensate for its flaws

Sorcerer

Senior Squid
NNID
JiveSoulBro
With now two weapons that have Clash Blaster range, and now S-Blast sharing same explosion size as Clash, now is a reasonable time to buff it. I'd like to see its range slightly extended without losing more inkprint

Nitro Rocket

Inkling
I want Clash to be buffed,...
With now two weapons that have Clash Blaster range, and now S-Blast sharing same explosion size as Clash, now is a reasonable time to buff it...
What I would do to buff Clash is, make a single shot paint a better trail to swim through, maybe decrease endlag after a shot for increased mobility, but most importantly, make a direct deal 70 damage. This makes 1 direct combo with 1 indirect; a well aimed shot can decrease kill time significantly, without needing to decrease it's fire-rate and making it to problematic for lower-level players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom