• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's the prettiest weapon?

sammich

Inkling Cadet
soda slosher is fab.

also octobrush is really pretty, though it's always moving too fast to really see it.

Maave

Inkling Commander
N-Zap '83
Custom Dual Squelcher

I like the style of each and those variations have my favorite colors

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
The Heavy Splatling Remix just reminds me of a colurful rainbow splating the opponents.
The power is beutiful.

JFL

Senior Squid
NNID
AldricJFL
l love all the Neo brand weapons. The Sploosh looks like a steampunk blunderbuss (accurately enough, as the blunderbuss was a short range, low accuracy but high power weapon), the Luna has a fantastic Raygun Gothic aesthetic to it (basically the distant future seen by people from the 50s and 60s) and the Sloshing Machine manages to make a weaponized washing machine look slick and badass.

NNID
Geomancy-paw
I vote all of the Hero weapons first of all, I adore their futuristic looks. I think it's especially cool that the Hero Roller Replica has little spots on it that light up. Such a nice touch <3

The Tempered Dynamo Roller has those really soft, painterly blue and purple hues that I love... The Berry Splattershot Pro is like a rainbow, I wish I could shoot actual rainbows out of it, lol. The Grim Range Blaster's green color scheme fits its name; really gives it an extreme, horror-type of vibe if you really sit and imagine it that way, lol.

My two favorite weapons have to be the Hydra Splatling and the E-liter 3K Scope, though. The former is just this gigantic, imposing cannon with bright flashy reds to make it stand out; the Custom variant's sticker adds a splash of color that brightens it up even more. I love the fact that the E-liter is a gas tank with a long nozzle attached to it; the scope really completes the look of the weapon, imo. And I just love the sounds that both of them make. They're both very powerful as well as uniquely designed, I love them a bunch <3

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I personally really like the corocoro splat roller aesthetically. I also enjoy the appearance of the cherry nozzlenose but i'll never use it even if it is adorable. Then of course, I like the toy watergun aesthetic of the splattershot jr a whole lot too, plus it's my main weapon. That one probably takes the cake for me.

peat-warrior

Banned (6 points)
I really like all weapons which look like ordinary water guns, like Splattershot or Splattershot Jr.

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
I personally find the Luna has an interesting aesthetic if anything. With the fluidity of its shape and the cool ball sticking out, as well as how it changes color depending on Ink Color, it's a nice weapon to look at. Heck, it looks kinda like a spaceship.

peat-warrior

Banned (6 points)
I personally find the Luna has an interesting aesthetic if anything. With the fluidity of its shape and the cool ball sticking out, as well as how it changes color depending on Ink Color, it's a nice weapon to look at. Heck, it looks kinda like a spaceship.
I also like the design of the Luna. It reminds me somehow of modern art.

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
For me I have to say I appreciate the overall appearence of the Hero Roller Replica. It features those flashing spots (For lack of a better word) on the roller itself. The cyan tinge to these contrasts and enhances certain ink colours. Additionally, although I do not use it, I also appreciate the Luna Blaster's appearence, as it contrasts to the other blaster designs and as Magic8Ball said, it has a kind of fluidity to its shape.

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
The Fresh Squiffer is without a doubt the freshest looking weapon out there. The bright red color makes it stand out. Those smooth curves almost beg for you to equip it. That triangular nozzle, staring you down . . . :cool:

Nebulodic

Inkling
NNID
GUMIbears
I dig the aesthetic of the Octobrush and Luna Blaster the most. The latter strikes me as something you'd see in a Toy Story movie (Pizza Planet anyone?)

Fresh Squiffer is pretty tasty too. Orange and teal is a sick color combo. The weapon itself is built neatly and I like it when weapons are based or built off of items--in this case a spray bottle. Simple but nice!

ヒーロー

Inkling
NNID
Goonday1624
The 96.Gal Deco, it's sparkles make it beautiful and the use of the splash wall and the kraken make this weapon come in handy!

Flarii

Inkling
NNID
NaughtyPotatoowo
I like all of the amiibo/hero weapons! They look amazing, and it's fun to use them.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I think the Custom Jet Squelcher's colors are pretty. You know, I really think everything about a Custom Jet Squelcher is pretty. So pretty that I've been married to mine for about ten months now. The burst bombs, the kraken, the range... It's all so beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom