• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's your camera sensitivity?

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
What is your camera sensitivity at?

Mine is at -3, I need a very controllable camera movement to be able to focus on shots when I engage in crossfires.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
+5 and never going back.

I played with the default value of -1 for a long time, but then I tried +5 (actually just for fun lol) and it feels so good^^ I even played with charger for quite a bit now and aiming feels very intuitively.

16bit

Inkling
NNID
imsl1msh4dy
+5. I'm a fan of traditional shooters, and having high sensitivity helps in those, so it is just natural for me.

ShadowB

Free Agent
Max. tbh, max sensitivity is still not high enough for me. I hope they bring an update with higher sensitivity

Box

Pro Squid
I use +5 for shooters. For chargers, I like to go much lower though I haven't found my preferred value yet.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I don't know if it's necessary for Ink Brush users, but I keep mine between +2~+4, especially since I use motion control.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
+1.5 ; good balance for precise shot and turning around.

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
Mine sits at 0, just slightly more sensitive than default. It still feels kind of stifling though, so I've thought about bumping it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom