• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's your favorite breakfast food?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
This is probably strangely specific to make a thread about, but i'm curious! Do you have a favorite breakfast food?
Mine changes a lot, but right now I currently enjoy toaster strudels a whole lot since I'm not scared of burning things anymore with my toaster oven.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
My favorite breakfast food is Belgian Waffles, I also really like Blueberry Pancakes/Muffins. But on most days, I just have toast or cereal for breakfast, since they're much quicker to make. I eat toast with jam and butter, and I eat cereal with milk. And I usually top Belgian waffles with fruit and whipped cream.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I've recently been falling in love with crumpets all over again. So, uh, majority of the time, and always on school days, I have cereal (either Cornflakes or Shreddies, preferably plain so that I can sweeten it to my preference). It used to be that, on occasion, we'd have crumpets together as a family, a food which I loved. Recently, given my new love for cooking (I mean, I can't do much, but it's new!), I figured I should start having them again. Previously, they'd be toasted and then I'd spread butter on mine. Turns out that a much more effective method is frying in melted butter! I've been building up my ideal crumpets like that; melted cheese, black pepper and Budget Meat Product™ on top. But the core of the butter-infused fried crumpet is the most important part.

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
A sandwich only known to man as the "BLEH", engineered for the name to sound as if distasteful but the most delicious thing possible. Two pieces of toast smothered in mayo, lettuce, eggs, bacon, and a ****ton of hashbrowns. All cooked in the bacon grease.

Meta Knightmare

Full Squid
NNID
spacephage
I absolutely love sausage and thick belgian waffles
though i love hashbrowns (any kind really) and hot sauce on them
god its hard to choose since i LOVE breakfast food so much but i personally love making mushroom and seaweed omeletes with rice and bacon

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Belgian waffles, on the rare occasions I get to have them.

Nozzlepops

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nozzles
Do breakfast burritos count? If so, egg, potato, and chorizo (spicy pork) burritos with some hot sauce are my favorite breakfast item.

For a typical breakfast item though, pancakes and/or waffles of any kind are usually my favorite.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
Gotta give my vote to homemade sauage muffins. Egg amd sausage in a biscuit is so good on cold mornings. Add a touch of gravy and glass of milk, and its the right amount of tasty to sizzle the grumpies.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I enjoy chocolate chip waffles because I'm a chocoholic and love to start my day with something chocolaty. Of course I never forget to pour a lake of excess maple syrup all over them. (Shhh, it doesn't matter if it's not healthy. It tastes good.)

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
My favorite breakfast food at the moment are breafast maple syrup sausage ! With their crispy exterior and delicious interior-- With a toast of butter and load of caramel and cinnamon roll with lot of cream to soak it in--

Preferably all with a good glass of milk //thumbup/ And cheese. That'd be my everyday breakfast if i could have all of this everyday //chuckles/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom