• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Whats your favorite hobby

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
but seriously my fave hobbies are using ink vac on tenta missiles.
it is just fun to protect my team, honestly!

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
wait a damn minute they said other than splatoon oh man..
i mean.. drawing!! its so silly to draw and eating is cool too!
and emulating games? hell yeah!

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
i draw sometimes. i write sometimes. usually i worldbuild and outline whole stories that i never tell in any medium

i've been getting back into cosplay - i only stopped because of the pandemic, since i wasn't going to conventions in the thick of it. (still a little wary of going now, but i'm doing what i can to keep myself & others safe. with a bit of creativity you can incorporate masks into your cosplays!) over the years this has led to me picking up different hobbies for a brief time to assist in making cosplays: embroidery, sewing, and most recently air clay modeling... all on a very basic level in order to do one specific piece of a cosplay, though, and then i typically don't touch that hobby ever again. until it becomes relevant to another cosplay.

i also sometimes play games that aren't splatoon, but i've definitely talked about that in another thread before

if i had to pick a favorite hobby though probably the 'thinking about writing and half-finishing art' thing

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
if i had to pick a favorite hobby though probably the 'thinking about writing and half-finishing art' thing
Thinking about writing half-finishing art is the best hobby you CAN have! I love thinking about doing art, audibly saying the words "I am going to draw today" and then proceeding to not do that!

All jokes aside I'd say art is my biggest hobby lol, I like have a bunch of varying drawings and/or projects going on at once so I can switch between them as I get tired, if I burn out on one I can always just go to the other! I've been teaching myself how to video edit too, mainly entirely because I want to make silly PMVs and animation memes with my OCs, and that's been going pretty well actually! The two I'm currently working on are a bit on the back burner for now, but hey, that's exactly my strategy, I'll work on something else until I'm ready to get back to them.

I'd say my other hobbies are other video games (The newest Stardew Valley update dropped today, so I'm gonna be busy with that for the next while, and then I've still got to finish playing Cyberpunk 2077), and then while less of an active hobby than the others, I also like collecting things. Mainly plushies, but I also collect keychains and figurines. I collect mostly Pokemon plushies, but I'm also quite fond of ones that are lesser seen animals. Some of my favorites include a very realistic tree frog, a scorpion with a posable tail, and a weasel.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
politics, exposing our government, and playing games that are not Splatoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom