What's your go to game when you get tired of Splatoon?

Catloafman

Inkling Commander
It depends if I want a more relaxed time I play Minecraft, Stardew valley and Pikmin 4 or 3 but if I don't mind the game being a bit more stressful I play games like Celeste and Pikmin 1 or 2

QuagSass

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
Could someone briefly explain in a paragraph or two what Flight Rising is? You’ve piqued my curiosity.
So Flight Rising is a social game/virtual pet site in a similar vein to like Webkinz and what not from the olden days. The main feature is the clan of dragons you get to control. You can breed dragons to have different genes, which determine the dragon's colour, pattern and potential extra features. You can dress them up as well. There are currently 25 different dragon breeds and more breeds, genes and clothes get added quite regularly.
There are mini games on the site and also a primitive combat feature, with an adventure mode still under works. Also the world has a fair bit of lore to it. There's 11 "flights" that represent an element each and all clans belong to one of them. Each flight has their own patron god and they're all competing for dominance by seeing who has the most dragons sacrificed sent to war each week.

But, yeah. At it's core it's a funny dragon breeding/dress-up game :) Here's a couple from my clan.

50128310_350.png
81936112_350.png

MandatoryCatalyst

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/They/Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
Yooo! I'm also on Flight Rising! I haven't checked it out in a bit, I tend to have phases of when I grind FR a lot alot and when I don't touch it at all. Buuuut would love to see your dragons!
Hell yeah! My UN is RetroCatalyst on Flight Rising (It WOULD be MandatoryCatalyst if it wasn't for the character limit), feel free to send a friend request my way :] I've been obsessively playing daily for the past [checks watch] 7 years, I love the site to bits.
Here's a handful of my favorite dragons in my lair (Middle one is a g1, other two aren't. I'm a casual g1 collector!)

WIP Riley

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8150-4404-2151
I enjoy plenty of games ngl, currently playing jedi survivor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom