what's your worst personal/ sports injury?

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Wdym? It wasnt my neck bone or smthn. And I was a solid 7 inches in the air.
I am surprised that that happened because I am probably younger than you and went through a brutal beating during football games that caused some of my many injuries and I have fallen multiple times from hieghths greater than 2 feet and landed on my shoulder and didn't break anything.

GiggaPoggers

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/him
NNID
superstar
Switch Friend Code
SW-7556-4937-7869
I am surprised that that happened because I am probably younger than you and went through a brutal beating during football games that caused some of my many injuries and I have fallen multiple times from hieghths greater than 2 feet and landed on my shoulder and didn't break anything.
Tbf i was 7yo at the time

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
my greatest fall was when I was 6 yo and I fell 9 feet from the top flight of my stair at home and bruised myself pretty badly and nothing was broken(my brain cells were the only things broken)

GiggaPoggers

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/him
NNID
superstar
Switch Friend Code
SW-7556-4937-7869
my greatest fall was when I was 6 yo and I fell 9 feet from the top flight of my stair at home and bruised myself pretty badly and nothing was broken(my brain cells were the only things broken)
I’ve fallen from ~5ft before, got no dmg from it

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
im all of a sudden thinking of a bunch of dumb injuries that are kinda funny, but i don’t want to be annoying and post too much so here is just 2 short ones:

when i was very young, i was walking down steps from my house onto grass and of course i didnt have my shoes on, and also of course there was a rake at the bottom of the steps. i stepped on a rake like a cartoon character. this rake was metal though, and old and rusty, and instead of it comically flipping up and hitting me in the head it went through my foot and yeah it was pretty painful. ok maybe this one isn’t that funny but i still stepped on a rake, that’s hilarious. i also just realized this is technically another stair related injury, i can not escape their wrath

one of the most recent examples i can think of of me getting hurt was 2 years ago or somethingon the first day of like sophomore or junior year i can’t remember they all blend together. anyway, it was the first day of school starting, and i slept on the floor because that let me sleep closer to my phone while it is on the charger to wake me up. as i was waking up, i rolled into my broken and completely busted up dresser and one of the feet broke off and the whole thing came crashing down on me, like a whomp mario 64 style. i still have it in my room, i ended up taking every foot off so that it wasn’t uneven and (hopefully) can’t fall over anymore, but it just looks even more destroyed

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
im all of a sudden thinking of a bunch of dumb injuries that are kinda funny, but i don’t want to be annoying and post too much so here is just 2 short ones:

when i was very young, i was walking down steps from my house onto grass and of course i didnt have my shoes on, and also of course there was a rake at the bottom of the steps. i stepped on a rake like a cartoon character. this rake was metal though, and old and rusty, and instead of it comically flipping up and hitting me in the head it went through my foot and yeah it was pretty painful. ok maybe this one isn’t that funny but i still stepped on a rake, that’s hilarious. i also just realized this is technically another stair related injury, i can not escape their wrath

one of the most recent examples i can think of of me getting hurt was 2 years ago or somethingon the first day of like sophomore or junior year i can’t remember they all blend together. anyway, it was the first day of school starting, and i slept on the floor because that let me sleep closer to my phone while it is on the charger to wake me up. as i was waking up, i rolled into my broken and completely busted up dresser and one of the feet broke off and the whole thing came crashing down on me, like a whomp mario 64 style. i still have it in my room, i ended up taking every foot off so that it wasn’t uneven and (hopefully) can’t fall over anymore, but it just looks even more destroyed
first one sounds painful while the second one cracked me up

mossyquartz

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-8464-6805
Somehow managed to break two fingers one year apart from each other, both while playing basketball in PE, in the same school. I knew I was visually challenged but damn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom