• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

When do you booyah and c'mon

SuperMii3D

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
Booyah after I A). Splat someone who Ive been fighting for a while [Like when we skirmish for 30 secs - 1 min] or B) I splat someone who was splatting my team members. Even then, I dont always do it

Cmon is only when I require assistance at the tower or zone.

Tyrfing

Senior Squid
Booyah (Which is actually "cool" in the German version): When I have a team that works together like a team and we secure a win, when I'm with one of my teammates and we pull off some great kills in a row, assisting each other and pushing forward. Also when a teammate suddenly joins me when I'm in trouble.

C'mon (Which is actually "Follow me" in the German version - I prefer our version as it is more useful, but welp. All you guys see is the C'mon though.): Whenever I need assistance whether for defensive or offensive purpose.

Man of shame

Inkling
I say booyah when the match is basically won (for my team) and whenever I splat multiple people with a roller, I use c'mon whenever I need assistance although, if you could c'mon after you have been splatted I would use it whenever someone splats me when my special fully charged.

Box

Pro Squid
Booyah when something ridiculous is happening.

C'mon when I think it would be safe/good to superjump to me. I think this is what it's intended for but a lot of people only superjump from spawn so I've never really gotten what I wanted out of it.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I Booyah when...
1. I compliment someone when they splat someone
2. When I get killed by the opponent (whose trying to push for game)
3. When someone saves my *** from being splatted
4. When someone killed the guy who killed me

I say C'mon when...
all the opposing team is dead and my team isn't doing anything

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
I usually use Nice when someone helps save me or splats the person who splatter me and Come on when I need help with enemies or covering an area.

Power

Inkling Commander
Booyah when my team is performing nicely or I just got a quad or triple kill, securing tower or zone. Also after an extremely laggy player kills me I spam it.

I spam cmon when everyone is just performing terribly. to get my rage out. Or sometimes when I am about to invade with my bubbler.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
-Booyah-
When the win is in the bag
When I get multi kills
When I recognize someone from the boards
Rally Cry at begining of the game, usually when my team as 3 or less players.

-C'mon-
When I need help
When i die and the enemy is flanking the team
Tower Control >_>

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I use booyah when I'm feeling silly. Plain and simple.

For c'mon, I don't really use it at all. Don't really find situations where it is helpful.

Summerlycoris

Inkster Jr.
NNID
summerlycoris
I tend to use Nice if someone in my team helps me out with a kill or helps me get out of a bad spot. Also sometimes if we're winning a match and other's have started saying it. Don't tend to use To Me often.

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
I always say Come on at the very beginning of a match. You know, you kind of boost morale even a little bit. I also booyah when a teammate does some hero type stuff and saves my ***.

I remmeber one time... I will never forget this brave squid... I don't know who he was or even if he INTENDED for this to happen... I was playing a charger and had another charger in my sights. This brave soul, jumps in front of the shot from the other charger, saving me, killing him and allowing me to shoot the opposing charger. I booyahed so hard. RIP brave warrior.

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
I usually only throw out a booyah when someone else does when we have some good assists. As for Come On, I generally only use it in Saltspray rig, for its intended purpose of telling people to go to my position.

Ukfa

Inkling
NNID
ukfa13
I say Cmon when i see I've pushed ahead and my team mates are lagging behind or when i want them to super jump to me. Booyah when we did some excellent team work or if i spam it, it's to tell my teammates I've been splatted and need to watch out. You can Booyah from beyond the grave so it's a useful tool.

Kirklind

Inkling
NNID
KirkJP
I "Booyah" when I want to give my team a shout-out for being great! Usually when we're dominating the enemy's spawn, or if we make a killer comeback.

I "C'mon" when I need assistance on any high-value target such as Splat Zones, The Tower, or an OP enemy.

Kebab

Full Squid
I press C'mon when I need help

I press Booyah when I snipe someone or if our team does something really good, or if we're going to win

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
Usually if we have 5 seconds left in Ranked and the other team can't come back.

Paragon-Yoshi

Inkling Cadet
Good thing the EU versions of the D-Pad calls are much more clear on what you are supposed to use em for.
So yeah, I am german, but play with English language. And here it is called "Nice" and "To me"...
... in case you don't already know.

I generally use "Nice" if someone did something awesome.
Such as saving my tentacles, splatting someone in an awesome way.or pulling off crazy stunts.
Well anything that impresses me.

"To me" I never use to be honest.
Snce when I am caught, it is already too late most of the time.
And calling someone over would only get him killed too.
And I hate being responsible for deaths of my teammates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom