• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

When do you booyah and c'mon

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
C'mon = "I need you right here" command, generally use it to invite people to super jump in me or them I need help.

Booyah = "thank/compliment command": wharever some save/avenge me, do some nice multikill and if we get the lead in ranked when I screw up.

Njok

Bouncer
"Nice" (Booyah) at start of the match when playing with a friend, or when someone does something awesome (and when i do something awesome but my teammates refuse to do it :D)

"To me" (C'mon) only when standing next to beakon on spawn...

Oniric

Inkster Jr.
"To me!" when I want everyone to superjump to the tower in the final sprint
"Nice!" when we are about to win/when I splat 3 enemies of the opposing team being surrounded/when taunting

Comet Knight

Inkling
NNID
Ben.Y32
Switch Friend Code
SW-4425-2455-3224
I say "Booyah" when:
-Someone saves me or helps me
-When we take the lead and are about to win
-Repeatedly, to signal my location of death, especially in important times or places. Helps to prevent flanks.

I say "C'mon" when:
-I capture the tower
-To have someone follow me and help with a flank
-during maps with two splat zones, to tell them to come help recapture

Cola

Inkling
NNID
Cola64
I'll use C'mon sparingly, usually as a rally cry for when I want teammates to join my position.

On the other hand, I will spam Booyah when we are definitely winning a game and the clock is about to count down. Sometimes I'll throw one out when I take care of a player who has been a thorn in my side, or if I get splatted when I take out another player.

MegaMario1001

Inkling
I usually booyah when we basically won the match, when a teammate helps me, or when someone on our team uses Echolocator.
I c'mon when people dONT InK THE ****ING BaSE wHICh MAKES ME SO MADDDDD or whenever someone's nearby and I need help.

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
I tend to booyah when someone does something good or we have the lead.

I MASH C'MON WITH THE INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND PANTHERS WHEN MY TEAMMATES DON'T LOOK BEHIND THEM, DON'T CHECK SPAWN, ARENT MOVING THE TOWER FORWARD WHEN THE TEAM IS AT THEIR BASE, ARENT MOVING THE TOWER FORWARD AT ALL, ARE PAINTING THE MAP WHEN ITS TOWER CONTROL OR SPLAT ZONES, NOT SECURING THE SPLAT ZONE WHEN WE'VE ALL-KILLED THE ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM, WHEN THEY ARE STIIIIIILLLL PAINTING THE ENTIRE MAP WHEN WE DONT NEED IT, WHEN THEY DONT. LOOK. DONT. AT. THE. MAP. AND. PAY. ATTENTION.

So yeah nuances, here and there kinda stuff.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
I spam "Booyah" when a teammate dies next to me to tell him "why are you so bad?"

In ranked i use Booyah a lot when my Team knows what to do though. I think it makes everyone happy to get a "Booyah" from a Teammate :3

KokillueRus

get MEMED on squiddo
NNID
DusKoki
I Booyah when I've seen my teammate splat someone else, or when we're doing a good job on pushing the enemy back. Orrr when someone else Booyahs, I'll send one back. :3

I spam C'mon when I need help inking an area or splatting someone, so they super jump to me. I also do it to try and motivate my team to pick up the pace, which usually doesn't work. x_x

TheFlyingCule

Inkling
NNID
TheFlyingCule
I only really Booyah when my team is wrecking house and there is no way for the other team to come back, usually a last 10 second situation

florence

Full Squid
i almost never do booyah, i never remember to. as for c'mon, i use it when a teammate is back near the spawn point wasting time.

Hawk

Inkster Jr.
I only used "To me" (C'mon) twice, when my teammates were all over the other base after we took almost the entire map, but some enemies were actually out repainting everything. I went to fight them and yelled "to me" so my team would look at the map and realice what was happening.
I use "nice" (booyah) more often, when a teammate saves me or splats 2+ enemies very fast and when we secure a win.
Sometimes everybody just starts saying "nice" right at the start of the battle for no apparent reason, so I join the party... If that encourages them then it's fine by me :P

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
Always send a "Nice/Booyah" back to someone who said it to you. It's only polite.

I never use "To me/C'mon" because it's generally much better to have your team spread out than bunch up with you. The only time I've seen it used effectively was when we were all trying to break through to the top area of Saltspray Rig for most of the game, one of us finally managed it, started spamming "To me" in a safe spot and got some of us to superjump in to quickly turn the tide and win the game. It was cool.

Toaster

Senior Squid
I don't really use them often, but I do use C'mon when I need help or when the team is doing not so good.

I booyah everytime I get a quad, or when I save or get saved by a teammate.
I c'mon when I encounter an enemy behind the frontlines to try and draw attention, and I spam it for 30 seconds when I'm put on a team with three chargers in Turf War.

Devicho

Inkling
NNID
Devicho
I tend to Booyah when I think I pulled off a nice maneuver, saw a teammate do so, in response to other teammates' Booyahs as to keep up morale, or when it's the end of the match and we've got it in the bag.

I don't use C'mon a lot; usually when I do it's nearby a teammate who seems to be totally AFK and I'm trying to get their attention.

Njok

Bouncer
I was messing around with the Custom Blaster yesterday and tried to use "to me!" whenever i had my bubbler ready. This resulted in me getting killed a couple of times because i was waiting for teammates that never showed up.

RayRay

Inkling
NNID
DiamondDustBunny
Booyah:
-When a teammate splats someone who was trying to sneak up on me.
-When a teammate randomly 'Booyahs'(don't wanna leave them hanging).
[I've considered doing it after I get splatted to warn them an enemy is nearby. But not everyone will know what I'm doing.]
C'mon:
-Follow me(In Rainmaker, mainly.)
-When I need help.
-Let's get in there!(Any ranked mode.)

Scones

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shcones
I use C'mon as a command to get my team to jump to me. The best example is when I clear the enemy team out of the top of Saltspray.
I Booyah whenever I wreck several squids or my teammates get a good shot or save me. Also the obligatory last 10 sec booyah with squidbag spam.

Relados

Senior Squid
I save "Come on!" exclusively for allies who aren't moving or being intentionally terrible, or if I'm trying to guide the Rainmaker holder somewhere (or tell allies to come help me when I'm holding it).

As for Booyah...well, I usually only use it in the kind of situations that can be described as "spawn point camping." I'm not a very nice player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom