When does attack reach max?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
They don't, the cap is 130% damage, which is reached when you have 3 mains damage ups and 9 dub damage ups

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
Usage of damage up is heavily dependent on which weapon you pair it with. Certain weapons have hard caps that damage up will not increase damage any further due to the fact that damage up can never decrease hits to kill (assuming the enemy is undamaged).
One example is the aerospray which caps at 24.9 per hit with a single sub of damage up and can not increase further.

You'll have to list a weapon if you want a meaningful answer to your question about max damage up (which isn't always useful either, again weapon dependent)

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Usage of damage up is heavily dependent on which weapon you pair it with. Certain weapons have hard caps that damage up will not increase damage any further due to the fact that damage up can never decrease hits to kill (assuming the enemy is undamaged).
One example is the aerospray which caps at 24.9 per hit with a single sub of damage up and can not increase further.

You'll have to list a weapon if you want a meaningful answer to your question about max damage up (which isn't always useful either, again weapon dependent)
I've heard that this cap only applies to inklings and not to things such as the rainmaker shield and splash walls. Haven't tested it myself though.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I've heard that this cap only applies to inklings and not to things such as the rainmaker shield and splash walls. Haven't tested it myself though.
From what I see, it seems to do the same damage on the larger-squids in the testing area and on the rainmaker, yet for some reason, not on sprinklers and beacons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom