When will you be buying the game?

When will you get the game?

• A: Release date! This game looks swag!

Votes: 85 90.4%
  • B: After release date. I want to see if this game is actually competitively viable.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • C: Never! I don't want this crappy game! How did I get on this website!?

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • D: I haven't decided yet...

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
I voted for C because i'm not buying it
I'm winning it in the art contest

lord god help me

Noventia

Inkster Jr.
If the direct on the 7th even slightly increases my hype levels, i'm instantly preordering.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
I will hopefully be getting it on release don't know for sure tho

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
I was having trouble between deciding whether or not I want to get it digitally or physically, but after some thought and realizing I couldn't care less about the box/Smash DLC, I'm gonna get it digitally.

Oh. I'm off topic. I'm gonna get it at midnight via the eShop! Quickest way to start playing ^_^

lightdasher

Pro Squid
Pre-ordered in store, so I'm going to go down there super early in the morning to pick it up along with the amiibo that release that day too

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
I'm going to preorder a download code sometime this month just so I immediatly get the code and won't need to wait for delivery (I live in Israel and order stuff from EU so it takes like 2 weeks)
I'm also going to buy a code for my friend's birthday, me and 3 more friends are buying it together (I rly hope they're getting fire emblem awakning for mine)

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
Yeah release date buy, if only because I won't find the amiibo if I wait after that.

Also shouldn't this be in Splatoon General?

Emily Rogers

Inkling
NNID
EmilyRogers
I will be purchasing this game on the first day that it's available.

So day one.

Axel

Inkling
NNID
Axel1K
Didn't pre-order but I'm definitely picking it up day one. Just gotta hope GAME isn't sold out by the time I get there. It's a small town so I'm not too worried, but anything could happen. Just gonna have to wait and see I guess?

Kairo

Pro Squid
NNID
smartmadboy
Almost definitely getting it the day the game comes out.
Can't wait! :D

Sunflower

Inkling
NNID
Millows
I'm going to try my hardest to pre-purchase, and get the amiibos, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. I think the amiibos are so cute though!!!!

Bonzi77

Huge Memer
NNID
Bonzi77
I pre-ordered it the moment I booted up the test fire, the day before the test fire. My impulse control is very low.

Sakuraichu

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TrainerJack
Pre-ordered all the Splatoon amiibo and the game in-store at GAME. I also get an Inkling hat with it. Even though I will definitely look stupid in it, I will wear it when I play Splatoon.

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
It all depends on whether the game is compatible with the pro controller. If it isn't, I probably won't be getting it because my gamepad is broken. If it were compatible, I would get it whenever I have enough money, which is honestly not going to happen until I sell everything in my room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom