• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Where the woomies at?

Woomy or Nyges?

• Woomy

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Nyges

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • (Ngyes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I forgot about this thread. Due to Miiverse having to be a family friendly place, I'm no longer the Woomy Nazi I once was. However, I do still very strongly support Woomy and will never stop supporting it.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
There's no definite way to tell who is and who isn't a Woomy. But if they have Woomy in their name, chances are they're a Woomy. And while I recommend that all my Woomys wear leather and put Woomy in their name, these are not requirements. Even if you happen to come across someone with Woomy in their name, they may not even be a true Woomy.

But you're probably wondering... Who is a true Woomy? A true Woomy is very passionate about woomying. Woomying every once in a while isn't going to do it for them and they do not accept Wommy as an alternative. But Manmenmi, the Japanese version of Woomy, is fine. There is more to a Woomy than you think.

peat-warrior

Banned (6 points)
There's no definite way to tell who is and who isn't a Woomy. But if they have Woomy in their name, chances are they're a Woomy. And while I recommend that all my Woomys wear leather and put Woomy in their name, these are not requirements. Even if you happen to come across someone with Woomy in their name, they may not even be a true Woomy.

But you're probably wondering... Who is a true Woomy? A true Woomy is very passionate about woomying. Woomying every once in a while isn't going to do it for them and they do not accept Wommy as an alternative. But Manmenmi, the Japanese version of Woomy, is fine. There is more to a Woomy than you think.
This sounds so crazy and fascinating at the same time! So you have a group of Woomies? How many people are there and are you the leader?

peat-warrior

Banned (6 points)
What do I have to do to be a member? So, I will need a leather jacket and I should have Woomy in my ingame name.
Anything else?

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
You pretty much just join by joining. Really the only thing that is required of you is to woomy and encourage other non-Woomys to woomy.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
You pretty much just join by joining. Really the only thing that is required of you is to woomy and encourage other non-Woomys to woomy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom