• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Where the woomies at?

Woomy or Nyges?

• Woomy

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Nyges

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • (Ngyes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Yes, yes they are. I can't think of a single reason why it's not cool to be a Woomy.

(And of course that doesn't mean you're not cool if you're not a Woomy.)

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
.. is your nnid REALLY supaEpic?!! omg, I thought when I saw a captain woomy with your 'FAVORITE' weapon, that was you!

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
Now, I have tons of questions to ask; are you really a woomy? is your life not revolved around woomies, (other questions I cant think of right now) etcetera...

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
1) Yes, my NNID is SupaEpic and I have no alts I play on. So if their NNID isn't SupaEpic, it's not me.

2) Yes, I really am a Woomy and my life revolves around Woomy.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I don't like how competitive ranked is, so I stopped at S+ 30. I only did it to prove to myself that I am capable of getting to the highest rank. And I actually did have an easier time going from S to S+ than A+ to S. I'm guessing it's because I had a lot more experience later when I finally decided to really go for S+.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
You too!? I thought it was just me! when I lost my rank ( s about a month ago) I was saying in my head; oh this will just be as easy as the other 13 times I lost my s, and it was actually harder than I was expecting! so.. you can tell when most s's lose their rank, because the a+ are just as competitive as they are! ;)(what I mean by they is the s's)

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
It always seemed like rank A+ was especially crazy. There's so many people desperate for that rank S, probably so they can hang out in squads with their friends I'm guessing. I'm curious to see what rank will be like in Splatoon 2. I've thought about something before. What if it was not possible to drop ranks once you ranked up but you could still lose points? So if you were at S 0 and lost the next round, you'd still be at S 0 the next round. I only say this because I heard of some ridiculous rank down stories from people who desrved to be in the rank they were originally in. But I'm not sure how I'd feel about that if that actually happened.

Well, this is starting to get a little off topic. This should probably be continued in private messages.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
It always seemed like rank A+ was especially crazy. There's so many people desperate for that rank S, probably so they can hang out in squads with their friends I'm guessing. I'm curious to see what rank will be like in Splatoon 2. I've thought about something before. What if it was not possible to drop ranks once you ranked up but you could still lose points? So if you were at S 0 and lost the next round, you'd still be at S 0 the next round. I only say this because I heard of some ridiculous rank down stories from people who desrved to be in the rank they were originally in. But I'm not sure how I'd feel about that if that actually happened.

Well, this is starting to get a little off topic. This should probably be continued in private messages.
I actually suggested that already in the splatoon 2 thread, but people kept saying it's no point! (ok it really is getting off the subject, ok lets change this.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom