Which campaign should I do?

Which campaign should I do first?

• Total voters

Inkling Blue

Inkster Jr.
I bought Splatoon 2 Octo-expansion bundle and I’m very interested in doing the campaign but I feel obligated to finish the main campaign first, I already know the plot twist of the story that Callie was hypnotized but I’m playing the story to get better because it’s not hard for me but it’s not easy it’s inbetween difficult and decent. And I can’t decide without beating my self up because I didn’t do the main story I mean my Inkling is level 5 because I’m more interested in story the multiplayer so what should I do? Main story or Octo expansion

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Definitely finish up the main campaign first. Practice up on your basic ins and outs, then go into Octo Expansion.

Cause if you're already having some degree of challenge from Octo Canyon, Octo Expansion will crank that up to 11, it is not easy unless you are very familiar with the ins and outs of Splatoon's mechanics.

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Playing the Octo Expansion first would be like playing the second half of a game first. Or like playing The Lost Levels before the original SMB. The difficulty curve will be all messed up.

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
The main campaign introduces mechanics, including bosses, that Octo Expansion assume you already have mastered.

Also, if you're struggling even a little bit with any part of the main campaign, Octo Expansion will wreck you. It's that much harder. By the time you take on Octo Expansion, the regular campaign should be a cinch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom