Which game would you design your WiiU on?

TaizerBeam

Inkling
The WiiU, a great system with a sleek look but how I wish there was more variants in colors for it like the DS. For instance I have the Windwaker WiiU and while the controller is neat I think it would of been awesome if both the controller and system was designed after the King of Red Lions color scheme. A full on Splatoon one would be great too (though now there's a gamepad controller protector).

What game would your WiiU be designed after?

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
There was a discussion in the shoutbox weeks ago about making Splatoon console skins, because someone was asking how it could be done. I'm not that into themed console skins myself, but I think it's a neat idea for those who are interested.

One can either make skins by oneself or go shopping for ones already designed or a self-design shop where they will make and sell what ever design someone can come up with. A good site for this that was tossed around before is DecalGirl

dcooper

Senior Squid
NNID
victoriafan15
I probably give my wii u a Mario kart 8 design or smash bros wii u design.

Dragonite

Full Squid
NNID
JameSdEke
I think I'd go for the smash bros design. I'd like to have as many Nintendo characters on it as once and the smash bros art/designs are always pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom