Which Inkling Color and Gender are you Maining?

DaKid

Pro Squid
Well since your Inkling literally explodes with their clothes and equipment only being left, having them explode in red would really even more so be suggestive of blood. They'd look like they exploded into a bloody puddle.

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
GREEN IS BEST COLOR.

Well obviously everyone's maining their favorite color. Mine's green.
Although I must admit It'd be nice to switch to cyan or purple from time to time for a refreshing look.

Green male inkling gets my vote m80s

nix

Inkster Jr.
E̱̖̙̩̔̿͌ ̩̤̀V͇̹͍̪̦̲ͤ́ ̻̜͖͒̋Ê͉̺̳̤̩͕ͮ̄̄ͧ̇̋ͅ ͉̜͑̿̆ͯ̀̄̀R͙̱̻̰ͅ ̗͖͔̖̞͋́ͫY̔͒ͫ̇͗ͧͣ ̮̝̳͔̭ͨ̃̑ͣ̅̑̍ͅTͫ̂̍ͨͤ̉ ̼̌̀͑H̅ ̝͈͆͛ͩI̭̯̺ ͉͇͉̫̼͓̞̈̋N͚̼̮̱̝̎̈ͣ̾̈́̈̀ ͔̂̑G͖̖̫̫̔͆ͨ̓͒̅̔ ̪̞͍ͥͅ ̳̠̩ ̯̗̹̯̘̣̮͐̍ͩͪ̑̏M̗̲͎̗̉ͮ͛̅ͯ̄ ͚̫U̹͕̙̬͚̖̞ ̑S͎̩̣̤̤͉ ͋̈ͬT̓̍ͧ́̏ͣ̏ ͉̝̙͓͓̜̎̔ͮ̃͑ͨ ̥̩̪ͥ̿̓̽͗̿ ̙̝B͖̖̙͔ ̥̭̻̜͙̹É͖͂ ̝̹̖͕͐̐͂̚ ̲̮͛̅ͦ͑́ ͕̭̮͉̼̇ͯ ̤͉͎̔̎͛͊P̞̞̹̃̉̑͌͒ ͈͖̜̺́̏ͮͅI̘ͧ͑̄͐ ̻̰̦̼̱̮̮̿N̜͌̇ ̬̭̝̺̪͈̬̑̏̚K̥̘̠̠̺̹̔̊ ͐̂͛̈̈́́̚ͅ

Kat

Wet, Warm & Sticky
NNID
FunkyFlump
Probably going to roll with a Redish Female, I adore the Amiibo outfit for her!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
GREEN IS BEST COLOR.

Well obviously everyone's maining their favorite color. Mine's green.
Although I must admit It'd be nice to switch to cyan or purple from time to time for a refreshing look.

Green male inkling gets my vote m80s
Green is my favorite color but in the terms of Splatoon I much prefer using Pink. ^^

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Green is my favorite color but in the terms of Splatoon I much prefer using Pink. ^^
ORLY

but seriously what? You can't possibly deny that awesome Nickelodeon slime color ;-; Maybe if you're using the female inkling it makes sense, it just looks weird on the female. You know what I think? I think that the Female works with warm colors and the Male works with cool colors.

Lyn

Premium
ORLY

but seriously what? You can't possibly deny that awesome Nickelodeon slime color ;-; Maybe if you're using the female inkling it makes sense, it just looks weird on the female. You know what I think? I think that the Female works with warm colors and the Male works with cool colors.
Heh, maybe. I just think Pink and Light Blue mesh better than Green and Purple. ^^

Madame Coleen

Inkster Jr.
hmmm for me both the gender and possible color option would depend what outfits are in the game.
Though of course I'm drawn to wanting to play as a squid girl, but I actually really like the Inkling Boy design.

Reactions: nix

Kevandre

Inkling
Female, almost assuredly. And orange, probably. It's kind of frustrating that she's like the stock Inkling but whatevs. May do like a red or something, we'll see what all the options end up being in final release

Lyn

Premium
hmmm for me both the gender and possible color option would depend what outfits are in the game.
Though of course I'm drawn to wanting to play as a squid girl, but I actually really like the Inkling Boy design.
I think the Inkling boy looks very.. odd. Don't like his hairstyle. :P

Dr. Peace

Full Squid
I like the female look better, so I'll almost certainly use that more. It really depends on what colors are available but I'd like to make use of dark greens, blues, and purples for my ink colors. Online though your color is randomized isn't it?

TheSpeedyMouse

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheSpeedyMouse
Inkling girl with yellow hair! (Or maybe orange but most likely yellow as I'll be able to play as all the colors when it is randomized online)

Hopefully we are able to pick the plaza hair color. :)

Red is in the game, but some consider it to be a shade of orange. We had a whole argument about this on the beta forum. :p

Link: http://squidboards.freeforums.net/thread/76/colours-ink (Bottom of page 1 is where it gets interesting)

Reactions: nix

Blitzblazer

Inkling
I'll probably pick a female Inkling, with blue hair if I can choose. Also, I plan on getting the Amiibos so I can rock that mech armor!

Reactions: Lyn

KawaiiChao

Full Squid
Isn't your ink colour randomized in all modes though?

But I do think there will be gender options, because it seems that there's gender specific gear. Unless of course the same gear appears differently on either gender.

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
I'm probably gonna jump around a lot, but I like how my avatar looks quite a bit. I'm cool with male or female but I do like the tentacle hair danglys (squid-tails?) a lot.

Reactions: Lyn

Lyn

Premium
Isn't your ink colour randomized in all modes though?

But I do think there will be gender options, because it seems that there's gender specific gear. Unless of course the same gear appears differently on either gender.
They wouldn't have gender specific gear, it'd be a bad decision to change gameplay based on gender. It likely looks about the same or slightly different on each gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom