• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Which level did you like more in the demo?

?

• Total voters

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I personally liked Walleye Warehouse a lot more. I found the level design in Saltspray Rig a little bit confusing.

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
I definitely had more success in Saltspray Rig. I thought the design of the branching pathways gave it a really fun dynamic. Walleye Warehouse was very difficult, it's not as conducive to rushing through with the roller.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
i liked walleye warehouse more. the map is pretty compactly knit; you'll always find another player to shoot at. it felt very fast paced. saltspray rig had a lot of open areas people forget about, so i wound up running to them, covering them in ink, and running out and no one ever noticed. i think that was intentional, though. in general firefights are less common on saltspray rig because of its openness so i enjoyed walleye warehouse more

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
overall I did better on Warehouse even though Saltspray seems like a more interesting map. Fell into the water a few times because I wasn't sure if there was a connecting path below XD

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
I preferred the warehouse more. The rig was fun but the warehouse was smaller so getting to a place to lay the ink was much faster which I like

JBtheHunter

Inkling
NNID
JerBear92
Saltspray Rig. I used the Splat Charger most of the time and it had more sniping areas.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
warehouse is a really straightforward map and i kinda prefer playing on that, but saltspray is going to have a really unorthodox meta. it might be one of my favorites after the game's out.

Hyperthrough

Inkling
NNID
Hyperthrough
I will probably go with Saltspray Rig. I feel like it feels balanced with all of the weapon types. The two square areas make a good way to gain points so both teams will often engage in conflict.

IrisZ

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ

In all honesty, probably Walleye Warehouse. The long lane-like map just did it for me

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
I loved both of them but Walleye Warehouse was my favorite of the two. Seemed like the more balanced of the two in terms of what weapons you can use.

miine

Inkling
NNID
minesworld.de
Using the roller its Slatspray Rig for me. Could cover much areal without being splatted. Walleye Warehouse is fun too having more frantic action. Both maps are great and can't wait to play another hour...

Smashington

Senior Squid
Walleye Warehouse is probably my favorite of the two because it's the one I'm good at it's the more compact map, there's always action a few seconds away.

MustDash

Inkling
NNID
NeDavid
Walleye Warehourse chaotic and fun, I'm leaning towards to, mostly because of the split paths you can take. Saltspray rig was pretty fun too, more about painting than hitting opponents which is mostly the point of Splatoon.

I'll have fun with both when it comes out in stores.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I liked Saltspray Rig more, don't have a particular reason, I just do.

Geistbox

Full Squid
Saltspray Rig was the most enjoyable to me simply on the basis of it's multifaceted verticality. There were so many clever vantage points that you could take advantage of in hiding and surprising enemies, only to take the turf they just claimed. The thin walkways also created an interesting cat and mouse dynamic depending on what weapon you had for the occasion.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
loved both but Walleye Warehouse more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom