• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Which Main Band from each game is the best?

Which main band is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beat0s

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-2512-8228-1908
Which Main Band from each game is better? Squid Squad and their classic Splatoon 1 style, Wet Floor with their more ska inspired tunes, or C-Side with the 90s rock that took the splatlands by storm?

Beat0s

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-2512-8228-1908
Personally, Wet Floor takes the point for me! S2 was my first delve into not only this series but also shooters in general, so they hold a lotta nostalgia. + their music is good as hell ofc
but, shoutout to Bottom Feeders, the best s2 splatband dont @ me

☆Brody☆

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4277-5054-4618
Gotta agree with you there, C-Side has some good tracks too but I feel like Wet Floor's tracks are more consistently good. Like C-Side feels a little more hit or miss. As for Squid Squad, well, I never played S1 so I have no personal connection to them and compared the other 2 bands their songs aren't as good.

OnePotWonder

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Both Squid Squad and Wet Floor are good for different reasons.
Why C-Side is currently winning the poll is beyond me, it's easily beaten by most other S3 bands including Front Roe (which is basically just a reformed Squid Squad), at least in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom