• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Which map do you think is the most well balanced and why?

Topic.

• Ancho-V Games

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Arowana Mall

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Bluefin Depot

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Blackbelly Skatepark

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Camp Triggerfish

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Flounder Heights

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Hammerhead Bridge

• Kelp Dome

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Mahi-Mahi Resort

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Moray Towers

• Museum d'Alfonsino

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Piranha Pit

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Port Mackeral

• Saltspray Rig

• Urchin Underpass

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Walleye Warehouse

Votes: 46 52.9%

• Total voters

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
I'd definitely say Blackbelly. Each weapon type has its advantage there and none is favored to the extreme. Many corners and obstacles helping short-ranged weapons like rollers with their sneaky gameplay, a lot of space free for safe long-range combat for chargers and a lot of room for flexibility for shooters.

Kowai Yume

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kowai_Yume
I say Kelp Dome is a balanced map. A lot of good sniper spots yet enough covering to get away from them. Wide spaces for short-mid range weapons to move around. Some parts are narrow for blasters to have a good shot.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I say Kelp Dome is a balanced map. A lot of good sniper spots yet enough covering to get away from them. Wide spaces for short-mid range weapons to move around. Some parts are narrow for blasters to have a good shot.
My problem with Kelp Dome is indeed the cover, snipers can set up shop but the grates and walkways and walls everywhere provide a whole lot more visual obstruction than many other stages, which can make the act of... expanding someone's horizons harder than it needs to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom