• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Which Weapon Set Are You Interested in the Most?

Kelkador

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pushinator
For me it has to be Splat Roller + Squid Beacon. I loved offensive Engie in TF2, mainly setting up a tele in unexpected places, so it's a natural fit for me. If the special weapon is the Kraken I will be all over it.

Tronic

Inkling
For me it's the Charger. in this game its the fragging weapons that will take a back seat in the support roll where the rollers will carry in terms of points. I can see myself chilling mid map picking off splattershot players whist my teams rollers cover the map.

2xDair

Full Squid
NNID
Elecrogelion
For me it's the Charger. in this game its the fragging weapons that will take a back seat in the support roll where the rollers will carry in terms of points. I can see myself chilling mid map picking off splattershot players whist my teams rollers cover the map.
I've personally enjoyed using the splat charger the most out of all the weapons so far. I'd like to see a loadout for the charger that comes with suction bombs, since those seem more useful than the default ink bombs. The suction bombs are great for splatting unwary opponents standing on top of metal grates.

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
As of this very moment? The Classic Squiffer, which has a surprising amount of mobility and survivability for a Charger weapon.

Honestly, though? It practically changes with the tides. Lot's of cool stuff coming. The Jet Squelcher, for example, looks pretty cool to use as well.

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
Charger weapons, definitely want to unveil their potential as a support class.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
I plan on using the .52 Gal and I want to give the aerosol smg a try.

Splattershot Pro I might go to. Blaster looks fun.

SylemG

Inkster Jr.
I haven't really gotten to see much of weapons that weren't in the test fire, but I loved me some Splattershot Jr, and i think i'd enjoy other short range fire arms like SMGs due to how hectic close range skirmishes get. I think i saw one weapon that looked reminiscent of a hand cannon.... whatever it is, i want to try that.

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
I know it'll probably be useless, but it want to try out the brush; hopefully it'll be set with the shield and a disruptor.

Gunster25

Pro Squid
CONFIRMED sets I have found are as followed:

Shooters:
-Splattershot, Burst Bomb & Bomb Rush
-Splattershot Jr, Splat Bomb & Bubbler
-Tentatek Splattershot, Suction Bomb & Inkzooka
-Jet Squelcher, Splash Wall & Inkstrike
-Custom Splattershot Jr, Disruptor & Echolocator
-.52 Gal, Splash Wall & Killer Wail

Chargers:
-Splat Charger, Splat Bomb & Bomb Rush