• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Who will be up 4am with me? (Splatoon Demo Times)

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
I'm up, but although I did the tutorial I'm getting error messages because "The session is full". Gotta keep trying!

Wil

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Wilemina
I only had one battle, now I can't connect :( At least it's showing they need bigger servers.

lightdasher

Pro Squid
That was fun, also the "unable to connect to users device" error is normally the players (not you) problem

Wil

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Wilemina
That was ace! I'll be on for the 8 o'clock session :)

Wil

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Wilemina
Light dasher, I sent you a friendo. Hope that's ok :)

Lamsaturn

Inkling
I'll likely make it to all three. Heck, maybe the encouragement of getting up at 4AM will help me to get my sleep schedule reset.

Ionasal

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Otokonohime
I'm using it for my sleep schedule reset too so welcome to the all nighter club!

MustDash

Inkling
NNID
NeDavid
I'll probably be deep in slumber at the 4:00 PT AM one but I'll be on for the one on noon for sure!

Nintendo did a good job with the stress test, apart from everyone jumping in at the same time causing errors, the online was flawless for me.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
I got the "sorry, we're full" error at the start, but after some intense googling it looked like fixing the "Unable to connect to partner's device" error involves digging into router settings and stuff, which I can't do in student accommodation. I've heard nothing but glowing reports about the uptime from everyone else, so I'm not placing the blame on Nintendo!

lightdasher

Pro Squid
My first match had this weird bug or lag that actually prevented me laying ink until near the end, anyone else get a similar problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom