• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Who's buying day 1?

Numanumaking13

Inkling
NNID
numanumaking21
I'm buying it day 1 for sure. I have to wait until I get paid to get the game, which is 2 am my time, but it will be worth it!

MrRoidley

Full Squid
Already pre-purchased and (mostly) downloaded!
I occasionally try selecting its icon to see if Nintendo ~accidentally~ released it earlier :P

Xitara

Inkling
NNID
Xitara
I'll be there at midnight EST with my digital copy already pre-loaded.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Gonna go to GameStop after school!

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
I have a pre-order/reserve card from Target, so I'll defiantly be getting it launch day.

KurashiDragon

Full Squid
NNID
KurashiDragon
Day 1? lolz. I already bought it off the eshop and it's now collecting dust on my wii u screeen just waiting to be booted up, Friday, 12AM on the SECOND!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Getting the game and hopefully the Amiibo Day 1 as well. (Hopefully being my gamestop selling them on a "First come, first serve" basis).

Sleepy_Icarus

Inkling
NNID
StarrKnight
Hell yeah I am. I already got it reserved at Target. Not sure about the amiibo, but I reaaaaally want that Inkling School Girl outfit.
Me me me

Not only am I buying Splatoon, but my first ever Wii U too. This game really pushed me to get one.
Be sure to check the Wii U's other games, too! Don't know your tastes, but I would highly recommend DKC: Tropical Freeze. :)

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
Hell yeah I am. I already got it reserved at Target. Not sure about the amiibo, but I reaaaaally want that Inkling School Girl outfit.

Be sure to check the Wii U's other games, too! Don't know your tastes, but I would highly recommend DKC: Tropical Freeze. :)
Yep, Bayonetta 2 is calling out to me.

But that is a discussion for another day :p

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang
Getting it day 1 for sure. The Global Testfires really sold it for me.

DKRF

Inkling
NNID
BlueDKRF
Picking up my preorder during my lunch break, if the amiibo aren't sold out by then I'll get them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom