• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Who's buying day 1?

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
I think we might be a little biased here . . . (Dedicated Splatoon board)

But yes, digital and already downloaded. Debating whether to pull an all nighter.

ChibiChrissy

Inkling
The wait for gamestop to open on friday is gunna be really painful. I wish they had midnight release or something cuz I really prefer physical copies over digital ones.

AstralSpirit

Full Squid
NNID
AstralSpirit26
The second my local gamestop is open, I'll be there to get my preorder. If I spend any part of the entire weekend doing anything that isn't Splatoon, I'd be surprised.

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
Preordered it from the Nintendo store a couple of months back, so it's a big Day 1 yep from me! :D Hurry up Friday!

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
it's been purchased & installed taunting me for over a month now from the eshop.

FuncDetail

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FuncDetail
Pre-ordered for a while now but I'll have to wait the end of my shift before I can get it from EBGames. D:
Good thing it's on my way back!
Everyone that I'll do the release party stream with (We are 4) either pre-ordered it or goes digital.

SylentVictory

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SylentVictory
I will be at Best Buy at 10am sharp on Friday, just hope they will have available the Amiibo 3-pack for those who did not pre-order it!

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
I already downloaded digitally a week ago. Yeah, probably will be up for a good 3 hours playing when it releases at midnight.

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Heck yes! My brother and I have it pre-ordered at Target. And I am excited for it! :D

Threevenge

Inkling
NNID
threevenge
Fortunately I have Fridays off so I'll be at Target when the store opens to try to grab my game and the amiibo 3-pack. After that it's game time! :D

MaxwellsTime

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaxwellsTime
Thanks for all the replies!
I was short on money, but then I realised I had two copies of Super Mario 64.
And now I'm only 8 dollars short of the game plus the Amiibo!
I want the amiibo but if I can't get it I'll still be happy because I can play this game :D

A Black Squid

Inkling
NNID
BjGamer9130
Just pre-ordered it about an hour or so ago.

Just two more days before release!!!!! HYPEE!!! Thank god I have school to keep me occupied until then. :)

NNID
NintenArtist2
Already have some money saved up to buy the game. Planning to buy that amiibo 3-pack, too.
Hope they don't sell out knowing what happened to wave 4 amiibo's.
Friday's gonna be a good day.

Slyphoria

Inkling
NNID
SquidWithGlasses
I have everything Splatoon-related that I can possibly preorder already preordered.

The game's preloaded, preordered the 3-pack of amiibo from Walmart, and even preordered both of the plushes.

Before you ask: Orange and Green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom