• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Why do people complain about the younger players of splatoon 2

Yaxops

Inkling
It could be possible because some people think its a "kids game" and they feel embarrassed that they play a "kids game" so maybe they're trying to bully the young ones out of Splatoon?

Cephalobro

As I have said multiple times, social media sucks, Reddit is no exception. Those bullies are the same freaks who obsess over people's identities, ironic since they consider themselves "tolerant" or "accepting" (there is nothing tolerant and nothing accepting about bullying someone over their preferences or age.)

Squido the Inkling

Senior Squid
They hide behind the screen. I think the manager of Reddit should do something about it, not just be lazy and put a report button that takes like forever to load.

Hamburgify

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5425-4391-5812
I am 14 and have recently gotten into the game not competitvely but for fun and to improve the thing is it is harder to make online friends when you are younger and none of my irl friends play splatoon but people bully cause thier jerks true at all ages

Squido the Inkling

Senior Squid
Same. I'm also 14 but I feel like everyone looks over me all the time.

They say oh, but you're only 14, you can't go on squidboards, oh, you're such a baby.

Page after page after page of yuck yuck yuck. I can do what I WANT.

If anybody here is gonna be nasty about my age than shut up about it ok.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
That whole age thing is stupid. I personally don't care how old the person is and I don't consider it my business. I just want to play. You're totally in my club if you can beat me because I judge skill not age and the whole "Splatoon is a kid's game" is dumb as well. So what if the inklings have big heads and eyes so they look young. I'm playing it for content - the game is like paintball but with unique physics and it's fun. Who cares how it looks like. I'm totally past that. The whole ageism thing makes me want to crap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom