Why do you personally hate 52. Gal?

Asteroider

Inkling
NNID
papelazul
Switch Friend Code
SW-6865-3118-9691
I am a 52 gal hater because of it's lack of trade offs and overall boring design choices

Just about everyone has different reasons on why they hate 52 gal so let me hear yours!

The Knee

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7739-4186-1690
I think the concept itself of a longer range shooter that two shots with the only trade offs of fire rate and rng is a bad idea. 96 I think balances the trade offs a bit better. Also I just don’t like when that weapon is shooting at me in certain situations when I’m running away and it’s like a gamble whether the second shot will hit me or not it’s so stressful 😭

Mayo Lanson

Inkling
I hate for the same reason I love it: the strengths offset the weaknesses.
Love how that one Japanese player reached #1 in X and kept pushing past 4000 power just to prove that point.

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
I am a 52 gal hater because of it's lack of trade offs and overall boring design choices

Just about everyone has different reasons on why they hate 52 gal so let me hear yours!
Shouldn't you be in your high school class right now?

rip-tide

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7876-3312-2023

being a 2 shot, and longer range then my main cjr, it just feels completely unfair to battle them, unless you know how to dodge stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom