• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

why is splatoon so annoying to play online

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
but it's basically telling people to camp and be annoying.
I like to annoy people with Ink Walls and the ridicolous range of the Jet Squelcher :D Range is crucial in Splat Zones, that's why everyone (especially Aerosprayers) coming from Turf War will struggle a lot.

Ridetimeless156

Inkling
Splatoon online is becoming quite annoying for me for several reasons...
The snipers. All what they do is camp camp camp! The rollers!!! The excessive communication errors!!! And the jumping!!! Players just abuse the crap out of it.

winner133

Full Squid
NNID
winner133
like seriously

every time I play online, I will without a doubt be given an absolute crap team and play against gods or campers or spammers. It's relentless. It's impossible to escape. The gameplay in this game is great, but it's basically telling people to camp and be annoying.
Welcome to any other shooter

telite2

Inkling
NNID
chocolatedino
I know that feeling man. Since it's a 4 v 4 game all it takes is for one person to really goof up the whole team. It can be really frustrating, and there's not much you can do about it except leave that group when the match is over :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom