• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Will getting 50 splats in a single game make me the undisputed G.O.A.T.?

Does scoring over 50+ splats make one worthy of being called the greatest ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
At the very least, you've already made yourself look bad to the pro players that are on this forum (Hi Guy!).
I'm not a "pro" wth r u talking about.

Also, don't think I forgot about all the Twitter stuff. I gave you a little criticism, and you blocked me and deleted every comment you made about me. That's pretty wimpy, bro.
Again, while that's a rude thing to do, blocking someone trying to give advice, it's not appropriate in this situation. Just because that's a personal beef between you two. And it has nothing to do with the original topic.

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
i wanted to know what accolade would be worthy of being considered the greatest achievement ever. I’ve scored 3,000+ in turf war over 10 Times now. I’ve taken the time to take a picture of 3 of them. And all the rest of the photos on my switch are turf war scores a little short of it, 2,900’s, 2,800’s, etc etc. I’ve only been in ranked a few weeks now but I’m started to feel as in the zone as I was feeling in turf war. I’ve got a long way to go, I’m at level 97 and it’s strictly from turf wars, but I want to enter competitions soon and it’s clear turf war skills will become useless in forums where ranked battles are the strict setting. The first turf war scores of 3,000+ were in the first 3 months of me playing splatoon and I was so clueless I didn’t know how to take pictures of my scores, this I hope explains why I’m at level 97 and thought turf war skills would win me contests . There’s an episode of Pokémon where pikachu beats raichu thanks to ash not rushing to evolve him and ensuring he learned everything there was possibly to turn in the pikachu stage, hopefully this formula can be successfully replicated in the leap from turf war to ranked. Anyways to put it short, if I achieve this goal am I the greatest of all time without question? Yes or no. I want to do for splatoon 2 what Michael Jordan did for basketball, what Floyd Mayweather did for boxing and what enstien did for science, thanks for taking the time to read, may 2018 be your best year ever .
How bout you make yourself into a likeable person first?
Just don't take the game too seriously, and don't take your friends and helpers for granted either.

Sifu

Look Behind You
Switch Friend Code
SW-3816-1808-3393
Something about not feeding trolls?

This account has started three different threads all along the same lines, saying things that are clearly written to provoke disagreement. Just stop giving him the validation and let's spend our time and energy on actually productive conversations.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Something about not feeding trolls?

This account has started three different threads all along the same lines, saying things that are clearly written to provoke disagreement. Just stop giving him the validation and let's spend our time and energy on actually productive conversations.
He hasn't logged on or posted in days. Calling him a troll is both incorrect, since Elecmaw's guess is more likely, and late to the party.

Reactions: LiX

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Im locking this thread. This thread topic has been posted here several times which is basically a no no.

Also, bragging about achievements is fine, but this kind of humble bragging is going to stop. it's not healthy for this type of forum nor are we going allow it to continue in this fashion either. If you want advice ask for it, this isnt a place to feed egos.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom