• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Will You be Participating in Global Testfire?

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
On this Friday, 11:00 P.M. - 12:00 A.M. EST, and this Saturday, 7:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M./3:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. EST, there will be the Splatoon Global Testfire event held by Nintendo, where, if you have the demo downloaded, you can participate with Nintendo employees, and other customer-to-be's in an online demo of Splatoon. Will you be participating? And if so, what day and what time?

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
I will likely be participating in the friday one and the later saturday one. As much as Im loving what Im seeing with this game I know Im not going to be able to be up at 7 for it

MrRoidley

Full Squid
I'll be participating for sure on the first testfire, and likely on the second. Not sure if I'll be able to make it to the third.

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
I'm going to try to be in there for all of them. It's only 6 AM on a Saturday. Can't be that bad. :scared:

Geistbox

Full Squid
Will be gone during the most optimal time as luck would have it (second period EU time)

So I'm going to try joining the first period. Even if I'll lose sleep over it. Will be there guaranteed for the third.

Nester

Inkster Jr.
Content Team
Community Ambassador
All three of them. Need as much Splatoon time that I can get my tentacles on!

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
I really wish you could just play whenever you wanted over the weekend at the very least, rather than 3 small chances to play. A lot of people are unable to actually try the demo out because of this. Still, if you are able to play, you'd be crazy not to! I'm hoping I can hop on and have a good time.

thefro

Full Squid
I really wish you could just play whenever you wanted over the weekend at the very least, rather than 3 small chances to play. A lot of people are unable to actually try the demo out because of this. Still, if you are able to play, you'd be crazy not to! I'm hoping I can hop on and have a good time.
I would bet they have at least one more "test" before launch, unless everything runs perfectly this weekend.

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
Of course it would fall on a weekend where my flatmate's partner is over for a visit and I need to share the television. :'(

I'll be trying my best to, yes!

Ameise

Inkling
NNID
SandanTrainer
I will play the first and second. Definitely would play the third, too, but I have to tend social relationships in the evening. Bah. ;-)

So I have to get up 5 AM for the first one - Yay

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
The events being in such small time frames makes it look like this is primarily a stress test for Nintendo's servers. There's no better way to prepare for peak-time traffic than by getting the thousands of inklings desperate to play to squeeze into tiny little windows like this.

Heck yes I will be playing. And I'll probably be waking up at 4am to participate in all three.

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
I'm glad the time frames work for me honestly. 7am on Saturday isnt so bad, and the 11pm slot on Friday is great bc I wasnt planning on sleeping anyway that day :p (Blame high school for my lack of sleep)

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
I will hopefully take part on all 3 days :oops:

Mitaki

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mitaki
Will play all of them! Cant wait ;#;!!! It will be so muuch fun!!

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I will be awake for all of it and will be certainly be participating in every single one of them! I'm so excited! Especially with it being tomorrow. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom