• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Will you play as an inkling or an octoling in Splatoon 3? (Poll)

Inkling or Octoling

• Total voters

wink

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1676-1715-3794
definitely Inkling. I've been playing as an Inkling with the default "Inkling Girl" hairstyle for FOREVER. it's funny cuz I was really pumped for getting new hairstyles in Splatoon 2! i'm wondering if there'll be a hairstyle I like enough in 3 to make the change.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

I'll be picking the Octoling this time around so I can have the symmetry of playing as the Inkling Boy two times and now the Octoling Boy two times as well. I also can have him look closer to what my main Octoling OC looks like thanks to hairstyles not being locked anymore (not completely accurate, but there might be a hairstyle that looks even closer that could be shown off). Or I could just use the "Punk" hairstyle again for again, symmetry purposes because I used the original Inkling Boy hairstyle and legwear as Splatoon 1.

Last edited:

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Octoling! I like the braids hairstyle on the inklings and it would also look closest to my hair irl but i still like the octoling ones slightly more.

Of Course I'd Choose the OCTOLING;

Because It's nice to see the Octolings No Longer being the Bad Guys; as well as having the option to be one EVER since the Release of the Octo Expansion DLC!!!

Heck; My Username alone Basically tells which Species I prefer more!!

P.S. Octobagging(aka Seabagging as an Octoling) RULES!!

Last edited:

Agent_1000008

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
Yeah, the Octolings did deserve a chance to be in the positive spotlight somewhere within the gameplay. My username somewhat relates to the Octolings as well, going under the subject number format. Ever since it was an option, Octoling has always been my preferred species, and will be that way for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom