• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Worlds is this weekend! Who are you rooting for?

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
#777win babyyyy
I'm hard rooting for jackpot, they really deserve that win, but it's definitely an uphill battle

I feel like everytime we have a dominant western team that looks undefeatable, the moment they fight top level japan reality kicks in and you realize who we're dealing with haha

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
#777win babyyyy
I'm hard rooting for jackpot, they really deserve that win, but it's definitely an uphill battle

I feel like everytime we have a dominant western team that looks undefeatable, the moment they fight top level japan reality kicks in and you realize who we're dealing with haha
A bit unrelated but did Starburst do good against Japanese teams during Crab meta? I wasn't watching Splatoon 3 tournaments during the first few months the game was out.

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
A bit unrelated but did Starburst do good against Japanese teams during Crab meta? I wasn't watching Splatoon 3 tournaments during the first few months the game was out.
I only remember a splat world championship a solid year ago where they beat the lowest rated jp team, but then got 3-0'd by the team that went to grands, so they didn't fare much better

It's always kind of terrifying seeing the best western team completely dominate tournaments, only to just get completely shut down when japan gets involved, so I'm looking forward to this weekend!

mossyquartz

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-8464-6805
Idrk how they did against JP but they seemed very strong, they don't play much nowadays tho right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom