• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Worst/Best/Close Score for a game

Jacob777

Full Squid
NNID
Jacob_Games777
There was one match in Testfire last weekend where my team lost by 3 points (.1%)

I was @mad

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
Had a match where I went 19 kills 2 deaths, but we lost by .5%. Guess I got a little trigger-happy...

One match I played EVERYONE DISCONNECTED but me and another guy on my team with both splat chargers. Results? 89.6 to 0. Goes to show ya how bad the Splat Charger is at inking stuff...
I had the same scenario, except we won

Skyward

Inkling
NNID
Skyward9
I lost a game at 46% to 46.7%. I think it is a shame especially as I consider that game to be one of my best so far.

FuncDetail

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FuncDetail
Before the last test fire went to chaos, I managed to play a match in Walleye Warehouse and we won by .3%...
I should really put that match on my channel or keep it as an highlight on my Twitch.

Palas

Inkling
NNID
JPalas
I don't remember my best percentage but the closest one for me is 0.1% being a loss, the worst percentage for our team was 9%, the enemy team had 86%, it was in Walleye Warehouse, I think that map has a very easy to camp spawn sadly

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
my best score was 1670 points, and my best kdr was 19k/0d (not in the same match)

my closest score was coincidentally the same as you @RoyLee at 46.3% to 46.7%... maybe we were on the same team?

best round was 83.3% to 7.7%

you can do really well in this game if you apply yourself

LightFriedInari

Inkling
NNID
xTheLightx
My closest match was 43.4 to 43.3. Sadly I was on the losing team! It was my first loss in game after winning every match prior.

:C I was best on my team though :D So all was well.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I distinctly remember the best score percentage I had was 80.8% - 19.2%

SGM

Inkster Jr.
NNID
UltimateBlast
Our team just got 79.9% to the other team's 7.3%. To be fair, though, there was only one guy who was on that team. Fair enough, right?!

Funen1

Full Squid
NNID
Funen1
Don't remember my biggest wins or losses, though I don't think I've ever had one side break into the single digits yet. My closest score was something like 45.5% to 45.1%. It was a come-from-behind victory too, which made it even sweeter.

Klopford

Inkling
NNID
Klopford
I don't remember the score but I had one that was so damn close that I think my last-second splat bomb into enemy ink was the deciding factor XD

Here's the map result though. With my final bomb's splat circled. :P

Last edited:

Pink

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
Both my closest win and loss were by 0.1%.

IttyBit

Inkster Jr.
NNID
IttyBit
my worst loss was when our team lost with 7% of the map covered. Good fun, especially because just recently we annialated another team with a whopping 80% of the territory covered
I think the closest we've had was only a percent off. Never really got to the point of the decimals, yet.

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
My best score so far is 1736, and I had a KD of 12/2 in another match. I've had several matches decided by 0.4% but none by 0.1% yet.

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
I've had a few games won by .1%. Once I was convinced the only reason we won one time is that I bothered to cover the floor behind the spawning point in the last few seconds.

However I have been on a team that only covered 8.9% of the turf. I carried that team and got 1007 points, more points that anyone (without the 300 bonus) on the opposing team, however one of our players lost connection and the others were a good 6-7 levels below me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom