• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Worst Possible Ideas for the Final Fest ??

Lisku

Inkling Commander
i know this wont happen, but Khoz vs Horroboris vs joe. i would like for the splatoon 4 story mode to be salmonid themed.

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
i know this wont happen, but Khoz vs Horroboris vs joe. i would like for the splatoon 4 story mode to be salmonid themed.
Ohhhh that would be so fun actually. Also if they actually referenced "Joe" somewhere in the splatfest dialogue I would be so happy. Extra points if the question is something overwhelming silly and nonsensical like, "Which king salmonid should we ask to pet-sit Judd while we're on vacation?"

I'm at a loss for bad ideas myself. I guess it would be just kind of disappointing if it was something relatively mundane, like redoing rock paper scissors from the premiere. But then again, I think if they surround it with enough hype and special decorations/outfits and things it might not matter what the theme is. Like one could consider Order vs Chaos to be relatively uninteresting in and of themselves and could have easily passed for a 'normal' splatfest-- it was the context that made it all as memorable as it was.

Okay actually, the worst idea would be if they had an incredibly long series of splatfests which each featured three main weapons, asking what was the best, winners would go on to the next set of splatfests, and this would continue until the one true "best" weapon had been decided and then they inexplicably leave that weapon out of splatoon 4 and never speak of it again.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Ohhhh that would be so fun actually. Also if they actually referenced "Joe" somewhere in the splatfest dialogue I would be so happy. Extra points if the question is something overwhelming silly and nonsensical like, "Which king salmonid should we ask to pet-sit Judd while we're on vacation?"

I'm at a loss for bad ideas myself. I guess it would be just kind of disappointing if it was something relatively mundane, like redoing rock paper scissors from the premiere. But then again, I think if they surround it with enough hype and special decorations/outfits and things it might not matter what the theme is. Like one could consider Order vs Chaos to be relatively uninteresting in and of themselves and could have easily passed for a 'normal' splatfest-- it was the context that made it all as memorable as it was.

Okay actually, the worst idea would be if they had an incredibly long series of splatfests which each featured three main weapons, asking what was the best, winners would go on to the next set of splatfests, and this would continue until the one true "best" weapon had been decided and then they inexplicably leave that weapon out of splatoon 4 and never speak of it again.
yea, if it were to actually happen, I think they would say “whos the king”

Cephalobro

End the series vs. Soft Reboot vs. Hard Reboot

This would majorly affect Splatoon no matter what, I would personally be on team Soft Reboot so that the weapon replicas can be brought forward. The other two options are objectively worse.

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Trump vs. Biden vs. RFK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom