• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Worst Salmon run rotation ever

FurgNation

Inkling
This current salmon run loadout is pretty terrible. Probably the worst I can remember. (Splattershot, E-Litter, Reef-Lux 450, splatanna stamper at spawning grounds) Is there a strategy I’m missing or something? Reef lux and stamper are both completely useless in salmon run, and the e-litter is only good if you don’t get surrounded. I’ve dropped like 3 rankings already.

Cephalobro

Aside from the Reef-Lux 450, this is actually a decent loadout. The Splattershot allows you to splat stubborn Lesser Salmonids who love getting in your way and actually winning against said Salmonids, the E-liter can oneshot not only Cohocks, but also most Boss Salmonids and the Splatana Stamper is very useful for quickly dealing against Stingers with its vertical charge.

FurgNation

Inkling
Aside from the Reef-Lux 450, this is actually a decent loadout. The Splattershot allows you to splat stubborn Lesser Salmonids who love getting in your way and actually winning against said Salmonids, the E-liter can oneshot not only Cohocks, but also most Boss Salmonids and the Splatana Stamper is very useful for quickly dealing against Stingers with its vertical charge.
Maybe I’m missing that part. I haven’t vertical sliced the stingers with the stamper. E-Liter is typically fun in Salmon run, but once you get surrounded there isnt much you can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom