• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Worst Team You Have Ever Had?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
My friend says they're purposefully trying to derank, but that's pretty ridiculous honestly...? Just play your hardest and if you rank up you rank up.
If you derank, you derank.
Some people tried to derank in the days of the Splatfest power, so they would have an easier time in Splatfest.

If you want to derank, make an alt.

Shard

Full Squid
NNID
DarkSuperSonic25
Once I had a team when no matter how many times we wiped the other team, the one with the Rainmaker would just stand in place like they didn't know what to do, and only try to push when nearly all of our team was down. It's not really a fault to the entire team, but that one person just drove me insane.

N»Magyk

Inkling
NNID
NoHaxJustMagyk
I have had several matches, all modes, where we get KO'ed within 2 mins or so, and I'm the only one who gets a kill on my team, but the worst I have had was a game on RM Flounder. I managed to fend off the KO by constantly getting triples/wipes when they would get close to dunking. I was using the Vanilla Dynamo, and ended up going 16-6. However, my teammates ended up going 4-10, 1-10, and 1-12, so I got pissed. However, everyone has their bad days/rounds, myself included, so I can't say they sucked, and a few of them even picked it up in the next few games. I can remember a lobby with The Law from CircleJerks, and I didn't want him on my team because of how bad he was doing that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom