• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Worst Ways to Get Splatted?

Gooling

Genocide Run Squid
NNID
RazorBlaides
I wanted to see all of the ways that people've been splatted! like how in this video it was walking into an inkstrike, drowning, running out of ink, falling off a ledge, and splatted mid super jump

Awesome98911

Inkling
NNID
Schaefl14
Another one of my really bad fails (might actually be worse than my previously posted one) Is when my system lagged when someone tried to shoot me. They didn't kill me but then I super jumped. Halfway through the air, I randomly got splatted.

Awesome98911

Inkling
NNID
Schaefl14
One time, I was in that narrow hallway in walleye warehouse to the very right, and two guys on the other team surround me, one with splat bomb rush, and one with suction bomb rush, and of course, I got splatted.

Awesome98911

Inkling
NNID
Schaefl14
"Alright, all I gotta do is keep this Splat under cover and I'll-"
*Get's surprised Splatted by Kraken*
You don't know how many times that has happened to me. I thought I was the only one being surprised by Krakens all of the time. I feel like I'm being hunted.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
grenade/Sticky bomb on jump landing point when the opponent turns around and does something else without paying any attention to you as you land because they know they timed it right.

Never actually happened to me but I did it to people all the time and I assume it felt terrible.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
the most embarrassing way to get splat would be by the Fans on Ancho-V Games I haven't seen anyone and I haven't been splatted by them but I know they can splat you :P

97Stephen

Pro Squid
My worst splat was when I was splatted by only a sprinkler. I was running around and an nzap just randomly threw a sprinkler over the wall. It landed right underneath me and splatted me before I could move. I felt so dumb for getting splatted like that.

stitchedwithlove

Full Squid
NNID
stitchedwithlove
I think one of the worst ways is getting splatted right after you splat someone else, in particular when it's not by the other person.

For instance, sometimes I'll do a really nice snipe and then my character will shimmy off of the ledge. Then you have that realisation where you remember that they can see you fall on their screen. It's very embarrassing. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom