• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Worst Ways to Get Splatted?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I was on Saltspray Rig yesterday with a teammate, on my way to the back when an enemy splat bomb came into my vicinity. I tried to back away, but for whatever reason I was moving too slow (the ground was my ink color except a little spot on the side) and I got splatted. …I had Ink Resistance, too!

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
I was on Saltspray Rig yesterday with a teammate, on my way to the back when an enemy splat bomb came into my vicinity. I tried to back away, but for whatever reason I was moving too slow (the ground was my ink color except a little spot on the side) and I got splatted. …I had Ink Resistance, too!
Aww, must have sucked.
One of the ways I hate getting splatted is by the Rainmaker shield- that thing's range should totally be nerfed.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Earlier I got splatted by accidentally swimming straight into an Inkzooka. It was really embarrassing...

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Sometimes someone throws a bomb when I'm swimming forward, and I instinctively back up a bit but the momentum gets weird and I end up swimming into it. ._.
You're not alone. It's hard for me to escape bombs with a bit of enemy ink around me, and I always have Ink Resistance on! Maybe I should switch to Bomb Sniffer…

Speaking of which, yesterday, someone threw a splat bomb at me and a teammate. We were heading to the back of the map of Saltspray. Now I'm not sure if it was the bit of enemy ink nearby or my teammate trying to get away as well, but we couldn't get out in time. It was like we were swimming slower than normal.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
You're not alone. It's hard for me to escape bombs with a bit of enemy ink around me, and I always have Ink Resistance on! Maybe I should switch to Bomb Sniffer…

Speaking of which, yesterday, someone threw a splat bomb at me and a teammate. We were heading to the back of the map of Saltspray. Now I'm not sure if it was the bit of enemy ink nearby or my teammate trying to get away as well, but we couldn't get out in time. It was like we were swimming slower than normal.
That must have sucked.
Maybe, as an experiment, you could try both :ability_inkresistance: and :ability_bombsniffer:, and maybe even throw in a little :ability_defenseup:. If you do, let me know how it goes!!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Losing a 1v1.

Against the Rainmaker's shield!

No one else was around! Just me and the rainmaker left alone to make out. The splatcam just focused on my clothes and the rainmaker after it happened.

I'm still hoping no one—especially my tri-splat victims—saw that happen.

*surrenders* I'm done with this session! (oT-T)尸

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom