• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Would You Rather...?

Heals

Inkster Jr.
can i be both? cuz that fits my personality! im highly cringe and have trash opinions! (no offense to tik tokers, please dont cancel me for the 94th time {yes ive been cancelled 93 times})

concrete or cement?

NNID
ocelotprincess25
Switch Friend Code
SW-2098-0956-3400
can i be both? cuz that fits my personality! im highly cringe and have trash opinions! (no offense to tik tokers, please dont cancel me for the 94th time {yes ive been cancelled 93 times})

concrete or cement?
cement sounds nicer but then again concrete is concrete... i pick concrete. would you rather be in an abandoned friend group or be in a large one and go unnoticed

NNID
ocelotprincess25
Switch Friend Code
SW-2098-0956-3400
abandoned friend group, already just abandoned my old one... View attachment 7681

Never listen to music again or never play video games again (video game music is ok)
i cant live without music and im already living withoput videogames because ive been grounded for life

watch meowbahh or cocomelon

Heals

Inkster Jr.
tough one, depends on the severity of dsmp, the only one i watch of them is techno and he's dead soo, idk, depends really
someEmote.png

would you rather have sharp or extra sharp cheddar rn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom