• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Y'all play any other shooters?

SansioKong64

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2297-9461-1128
I'm not exactly a huge shooter fan, but lately I've been loving the HELL out of Deep Rock Galactic. Wanted to know what other shooty shooty games people like here, if any.

SansioKong64

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2297-9461-1128
I have a few: Fortnite, Rouge company, and Pixle gun 3D
Yoooo I totally forgot about Pixel Gun, my friends used to play that **** a ton during off time in class years ago. I tried downloading Fortnite because I really liked the new movement added, but that filesize... hoo boy, it sure drove me away.

D

Deleted member

the filesize for Splatoon 3 is bigger than Fortnite's tho

SansioKong64

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2297-9461-1128
the filesize for Splatoon 3 is bigger than Fortnite's tho
Not on PC, on PC it was huge. I'm not playing Fortnite on a controller without gyro (which it doesn't use afaik), that's the big reason I've never liked shooters, I hate aiming with sticks.

D

Deleted member

mmm yeah right now the only shooter game I play is Splatoon 3 and Splatoon 2

SansioKong64

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2297-9461-1128
Woa, 2? I tried playing a ranked match like a year ago for nostalgia's sake and it didn't found enough players. Although with how they left the game, I think it's better I stay in 3 lmao

D

Deleted member

I focus on turf wars and I am lucky t get int an almost full lobby

DQ11Fan

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3963-7522-1412
I'm not exactly a huge shooter fan, but lately I've been loving the HELL out of Deep Rock Galactic. Wanted to know what other shooty shooty games people like here, if any.
Only minecraft, if that counts-I play the LOTR mod, which has a cool pvp system.

NecoConeco

Semi-Pro Squid
I've been hooked on Tribes 3:Rivals during the alpha playtest and it rocks so far!! I think they're prepping for a release in the next month or two.

Schkrapnel

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7719-6260-2997
I play a lot of Warframe, Hunt: Showdown, and Deep Rock. And sometimes PlanetSide 2 when I can get enough of my friends to play it with me. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom