• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Y'all play any other shooters?

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
I play TF2 every once in awhile, + vr shooters like Pavlov, but thats about it

SansioKong64

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2297-9461-1128
I play a lot of Warframe, Hunt: Showdown, and Deep Rock. And sometimes PlanetSide 2 when I can get enough of my friends to play it with me. 🤣
So the age old question arises: which class you play in DRG? I mostly play Gunner and Scout (with a side of Engi sometimes because I love his secondary weapons)

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
TF2 is so fascinating to me man, I absolutely ADORE the characters despite never played it. I really want to get into it, but idk the bot and server problems kinda scare me
I don"t take the game too seriously, I mostly hang out in silly servers and mapmodes like plr_highertower on x1000 and trade_plaza2

D

Deleted member

last i knew was it was only the bot issue that they are still working on anti-bot bots

xbunnyx

Inkling
Not on PC, on PC it was huge. I'm not playing Fortnite on a controller without gyro (which it doesn't use afaik), that's the big reason I've never liked shooters, I hate aiming with sticks.
Fortnite does use gyro though I personally haven't tried it cause I just don't play Fortnite enough lol

Paraster

Inkling
I come back to TF2 periodically, but I've been lately getting into BPM: Bullets Per Minute (a roguelike rhythm FPS and it actually pulls it off well).

paperseagull64

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3937-3787-2673
I used to play a lot of Holdfast. It can be a fun game once you get past the learning curve of shooting an old musket that only hits something 15% of the time.

PreyingShark

Inkling
NNID
PreyingShark
Ill be trying out Foamstars since it's a PS Monthly Game so i can get it for free instead of paying the normal $30. Looking forward to it because the main mode is based off of Kid Icarus's Light vs Dark, which I *loved* back in the day. Very nostalgic (im old)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom