Yo!

Levii

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4335-2697-6889
Yo waddup, I'm Levi and I have no idea what I'm doing here. I heard about this place from my friends about a week ago, didn't bother to join til Sunday.
I haven't touched or interacted with forums in a while, last time I did was probably... 2012? 2014? Completely forgot how these work but oh well.
I'm usually a quiet person, so don't expect me to talk a lot here. If I do though, I'm a pretty chill person.

I do things in Blender and love it to death whether I'm in excruciating pain with it or not, been using it to animate for about 4 years now and hoping to continue on with it. I also use SFM but not that much anymore, I got all I need in Blender. I learned how to animate by myself, it was awful, but eventually I practiced more and now I feel I'm at a place where it's alright for me.

Anyways, Splatoon. Yeah, I love it. I'm a casual player, I like to have fun. I've been playing Splatoon since 2018, unfortunately had to give away my switch to my brother during the Retro vs Modern Splatfest, forgot about this game til the reveal of 3, but I didn't have a switch on me so I forgot it again, then fast forward to January last year I conveniently found my switch inside my other brothers couch, instantly bought 3 and here I am. I main Heavy Edit, but I also use other weapons too. I tend to usually goof around in turf and salmon run, maybe even a little bit of ranked (S rank lol). I'm obviously not good at this game, I miss a LOT of my shots, but that's just how it is.

That's all for me but I will leave you with some of my renders, these are pretty recent too

Here's one of my favorite renders I did, made it 2 weeks ago and I'm still proud of it!
Finished Render 2.png
this one is just pose practice, proud of it tho ("scrapped" it cuz i didnt know what to do with it)
watermarked lol.png

the amount of times i had to rewrite this post is crazy im sorry i get second thoughts lol

D

Deleted member

Wow! Welcome to Squidboards, Levi! I like your renders, too! I actually just mentioned something about how I wanted to get better at Blender. Maybe you could give me some tips sometime! I think your character is pretty neat.
(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)

D

Deleted member

hello!

renders look awesome. welcome to squidboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom