• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

You Know You're Obsessed When...

IMA_MOOSE

Inkling
NNID
NightmareShy.X
I changed my twitter handlr and internet persona because it fit in the name entry that shows up in the Splatoon Lobby

xD

Kimmorz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kimmorz
I also have made a CD with the soundtrack (although let's face it, I mostly just listen to the Squid Sister's on repeat). I've gone for walks with my fiance, and I've felt the need to ink the blank sidewalk in front of me. I've also tried hunting down the shirt from Nintendo World in New York, unfortunately to no avail.

I've thought about possibly making an inkling cosplay, but not quite sure how to go about making the pattern for the hair. I know I want to use a smooth vinyl to give it that nice shiny look, and it kind of urks me that everybody just uses wigs and fleece.

Pangaea

Inkling
NNID
PangaeaEarth
Today I was playing Mario Kart and at the start of the race, I pressed the R button instead of the A button to accelerate, and I was legitimately confused as to why I wasn't moving.

sweetface

Inkster Jr.
NNID
badesire
I only just got the game yesterday and it's already taking over my brain! I had a dream last night that everyone on Earth had assigned colors to them at birth, and whoever had your same color was part of your "team"... sound familiar? :rolleyes:

LancerStaff

Inkling Cadet
I've had some crazy dreams about the game, although I've had crazy dreams about basically everything.

Let's see here... I've had Roxas from Kingdom Hearts dual-wield Squiffers, I've had Turf Wars on MK tracks and IRL locations, and I've had my Inkling steal animations from Kid Icarus. Dodging is OP in Splatoon, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom