• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

your favorite sandwich

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Almost nothing beats a plain ol' peanut butter sandwich for me. Doesn't need jelly; in fact, it's better without it. Just an extra-generous dollop of peanut butter on (preferably buttermilk) bread.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Not sure if this counts as a sandwich but I enjoy eating sugar and butter in between two slices of plain white bread.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Its a tie between Meatball marinara w/ muenster cheese, chiffonade of fresh basil and a torta mexicano. :V

Awesome98911

Inkling
NNID
Schaefl14
BLT with Cheddar, American, and Munster cheese with Mayo (because who doesn't like mayo).

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
My favorite sandwich is a concoction that a dear friend of mine came up with. It follows the BLT format of being named, and is called a BLEH. BLEHs consist of bacon, lettuce, eggs, and hashbrowns. He wanted to create something that sounded gross, but tasted great. I will note that it is as greasy as possible due to EVERYTHING being cooked in the bacon grease and it having mayo as well. The bread acts as a sponge (I will note the bread is toasted), and the lettuce is an ingredient he put in as to counteract the greasiness just a tad bit.

Ashmia

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-5925-5789-2185
An amazing Po-Boy sandwich with gravy, french fries, American cheese and turkey. And since I work at Panera Bread, I must admit, the steak and arugula sandwich has now become my favorite.

Breademic

Senior Squid
NNID
Breademic
I really love vietnamese sandwiches. It's called banh mi and they're super delicious.
And if not that, then a creamy peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich will do.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Chicken sandwich.
Strawberry Jam sandwich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom