• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Your kill record

zzrrdd

Inkling
NNID
zzrrdd1308
Whats the most kills that you've ever got in a match before? I'm pretty sure I managed around 25 with a dynamo roller on Mahi Mahi quite recently.
Interesting to see who has the highest kills in one match!

Nozzlepops

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nozzles
Nothing too impressive. I think the highest I've ever gotten is 18 with .52 gal.

zzrrdd

Inkling
NNID
zzrrdd1308
Playing Splatoon and play a good old turf war match
Had my trusty splattershot jr. on me, such a master with this weapon.
Kelp Dome is selected, both teams had a balanced selection of weapons, each with balanced levels or close to them.
The match starts, I just focused on covering turf as usual.
OH SNAP! The middle is being taken over!
I rushed over there, snuck up on my opponets and splatted them.
Rolled a splat bomb close to the ledge of the middle platform as one of my opponets thought that they can get me, but I got them instead.
It's all clear for now, kept on covering turf.
More of my opponets tries to rush at me, I activated my Bubbler.
I AM INK PROOOOOVEEE!!!
I splatted them and kept on covering the ground.
Walked by my opponet's base, they respawned so I got out of there as fast as I can.
They shoot at me, but I've made a narrow escape and went off the ramp.
Chuck a splat bomb as my opponet went off the ramp, it goes off destroying them in the process.
Took a peek around the corner and see that my opponet is hiding in their ink as one of my team super jumps to my position.
As my teammate is about to land, my opponet emerges from their ink with the roller in hand, I rushed in and activated my bubbler and saved my teammate.
We've got them pretty good, kept on covering the ground with our ink.
I went on a berserked rampage against my opponets, splatting them one by one.
Stalled them at their spawn point, got them when my bubbler is ready.
A few seconds left in the match, my opponet with the roller finally got me, he must of felt pretty good to get his revenge after I've splatted him over and over again.

My final score was:

K/D - 15/1

Ground covered - 1816

I was the MVP on my team, my opponets didn't stood a chance against me.
Wow! Really awesome :)

NinjaxNoxBlaze

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mr.blaze04
My count is not very high like the lot of you, but I did manage to get 16/0 in my last match. Some bloody fool out do me in the same match with 17 kills but with 4 deaths! Needless to say we won that match I think it was 84.3 to 12. Sumfun...... don't quote me on that lass part aye!

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
I managed 28-3 in an S ranked lobby. Octobrush Nouveau, Tower Control Ancho-V Games. Unfortunately that game happened LITERALLY one day before my Elgato came in the mail. I was so salty.

My best in Turf War was 19-1, and my best deathless game was also Turf War...18-0. I think both were with Carbon Roller on Museum. Also that 18-0 game was part of a 3 ish game streak of not dying...I went a combined 30-0 or something. It was pretty awesomesauce.

zzrrdd

Inkling
NNID
zzrrdd1308
I just managed to best my own record 24-1 with the E-litre 3K scope on Ancho-V games tower control

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
Mines pretty bad compared to your guys'. 15-0 K/D

EDIT: I was actually able to get a 16-1 K/D during the Pokemon Red vs. Blue SPLATFEST w/ 96 deco, and a 16-5 K/D a few days ago w/ Octobrush

Last edited:
I got 22-4 with the Splattershot Jr. in SZ on Port Mackarel once. Chucking those splat bombs down the alley earned about 3-4 double kills from memory with the enemies trying to rush through. Everything seemed to click that match, was in A rank at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom