ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looks to Vivi and Chaos, smiling "Well, let's just try to forget all of that happened." she says before taking another bite of her pancakes. "We all came here to have fun, after all."

Then Alex brings up Splatfest. Lydia blinks in surprise, looking over to him "Uh... well, we can't exactly participate if we're spending the entire month here, could we?" she asks "I suppose we can still find out who's on what side, though."

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex perked up. "I voted online, and besides, Triggerfish is bound to be in rotation SOMETIME. We'll surely get a chance." He wished he could wear a Splatfest Tee, but they didn't deliver straight away. I hope I do get to participate...

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola chuckled nervously at Chaos' comment. " I guess that's true. I just don't really know personally. I've never even had a crush on anyone" She felt a bit awkward at admitting that. She then looked at Alex. "I voted last night. Even if we can't join it, we can at least get the bare minimum snail rewards."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looks over to Viola "Huh... didn't think about minimum rewards..." she says softly as she quickly takes out her phone "I should probably go vote, myself."

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
"True. Though this'd be my first Splatfest I actually participate in." He sighed. "And then there's hiding the things well enough so Spyke won't get them."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Hmm... Burgers vs Pizza... that's actually pretty tough..." Lydia says softly, contemplating for a few moments before placing her vote "I think I'll have to go for burgers, though. Even though they're both great."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"I had such a hard time choosing...." Viola said, finishing the last bite of her pancakes. "I ended up flipping a coin and landing on burgers." She said, putting her fork on her plate.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Well, that's certainly one way to decide." Lydia says, chuckling a bit. "What did everyone else around here choose?" she asks curiously.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"Pizza pizza!" Vivi exclaims with a grin. "They delicious sauce and the cheese! The various toppings of you choosing! There is also a dessert pizza that is made with chocolate and marshmallows!" She sighs happily. "You can never go wrong with pizza of that kind."

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flash abruptly stood up at the news of spaltfest. "Team Pizza!!!" The girl yelled happily, she was also wareing a green tee with a slice of pizza that she was able to grab before she got to camp.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Team Burger? More like Team Booger, am I right?" Chaos laughed loud at his own terrible pun. "Haha.....I'm gonna go get my scrunchie...." He left to return to the cabin while still giggling at his own joke.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi chuckles softly at Chaos's joke. She looks at Flash, surprised. "Man, you are one lucky kid squid for that! They must have let you keep it 'cause they thought you might be back in time for Splatfest."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia lets out a half-hearted chuckle as Chaos walks out on his own joke before speaking up "Well... that's 3 against 3. Maybe we should have our own miniature Splatfest later." she suggests.

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flash laughed. "I hope! I would love to see the look on other squids faces in a turf war when I'm wearing this!!"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos comes back in, putting on his scrunchie and picked up on what's going on. "Well I actually stole this shirt...and no one has said anything yet..." He points to his Autobot Splatfest shirt that he's wearing. "I wouldn't mind having a mini-Splatfest match, but I won't go easy on you all"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((@13thGalaxy Welcome to teh RP! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!))

"Blast that Forge. Making me go looking for some kid, who runs off..." Jack mumbled as he walked out of the forest.

He heard the rumble of a bus. Jack looked down to his watch as he walked to where the bus stopped. "Welcome to Camp Triggerfish! Although it's a bit late, like a day late." He said. "I'm Jack, one of the people living here, and just to be sure. Did you come from Zapfish Academy?" He shrugged. "Doesn't matter. I'll get you settled in."

"I think Shaxx mentioned the student list to me. You're Payge right?" Jack asked.

-Meanwhile at the Messhall-
((@Airmure))

Terence continued to eat his Pancakes, before noting that Ras looked incredibly bored. "You know, you can go and hang out with that group over there right? I know Burgers and Pizzas aren't the cleanest kind of food in the world," Terence said. "but you look bored, and I'm pretty sure you're a lot more social than me. So... why not go have a chat with them."

"Don't worry about me, I'll join you soon." Terence promised.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
// @Rustic Will do.

Payge gave a small nod, stepping off the bus. She cracked her neck quickly, as was her "quirk", of sorts. "Yep. That's me." She turned her attention back to Jack, making sure she was in presentable order.

Last edited:

Airmure

Senior Squid
Ras smiled lightly at Terence before turning the other way to look at the more talkative group. He tried to listen in onto what they were discussing and quickly lost interest.

"Thank you for your suggestion, but I'll have to politely decline. Splatfest isn't something I'm heavily interested in. Besides, they already have six people conversing. Seems a bit rude of me to butt-in."

(@Rustic )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom